FORCED EVOLUTION

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Y/N

Vegeta: THIS IS MY FULL POWER!!!!!! SUPER SAIYAN BLUE EVOLUTION!!!!!

Y/n: Woah.

Vegeta had just gone full power and activated super saiyan blue evolution.
This had boosted his power beyond blue and Y/n's rosē. What will happen now?

Forced Evolution! Rosē Evolved!

Y/n POV

Vegeta: This is it for you. You pushed me to my limit. I commend you for that.

Y/n: So this is your full power?

Vegeta: Indeed. Observe.

Before I could even blink he was in front of me and punched me in my gut sending me miles away.

Y/n: AAGGH!!!!

BUT before I could make contact with the ground he was behind me and kicked me in the back sending me flying up.

Y/n: OOOF!!

Vegeta: FACE IT!!!! YOU CANNOT WIN!!!! NOT WHEN IM AT MY PEAK!!!!!

Y/n: ' he's right. HEs too strong for me. And I can't go legendary or I'll just go on a rampage. And ultra ego is too slow and I could probably end up doing more harm than help. Beast is hard to access as of right now. So I need to make a plan.'

While I was thinking Vegeta came and sledge hammered me in the head.

Y/n: AAARRGHHG!!!!

Vegeta: You cannot and will not win this fight.

Y/n: GGGGGGRRRRRRR. C'MON..... KAI OKEN X30!!!

Veheta: Kaio-wha?

Before he could react I was already in front of him and hit him with multiple ki and physical attacks. But all it did was leave a few scratches on him.

Vegeta: Impressive. You actually hurt me a bit. But now YOU WILL DIE Y/N!!!!!!!!

He then charged at me and hit me so hard it knocked me back down to regular rosē.

Y/n: AAGH!!! JUST HOW STRONG ARE YOU!!!??!?!!!!

Vegeta: STRONGER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!!!!

Just as all hope for me was lost he said something that broke me......

Vegeta: Once I'm done with you. I'll kill everybody else on this damned planet. Including your green haired friend. And your scythe weilding girl!

They caused me to snap and hit him with a gut punch that sent him back by a mile.

Y/n: You made one big mistake Vegeta. Don't. Ever. Threaten. MY. FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

I started to power up as the ground around me cracked and small stones started to fly up into the air. My rosē aura started to darken but grow.

Vegeta: WHAT IS THIS!?!?!

My aura then exploded and my hair went from a bright pink to a dark pink.

Y/n: This. Is rosē evolution.

 Is rosē evolution