Fusion!? HAA!?!!

Beerus POV

Beerus: These mortals really impress me with the amount of power and potential they have, could you think of how powerful they will become Whis?

Whis: These two are great candidates to be a god of destruction, though I think the role more suits Vegeta, he has the perfect attitude and mindset.

Beerus: I couldn't agree more! Now then, what is this liquid that you said I should drink?

Whis: Its called whisky, according to Y/n. You also add something else like something called juice or another thing like this that makes it better.

Beerus: Mmm.

Time skip.

Y/n POV

Me and Vegeta were training our bodies to handle more hakai energy than before, trying to unlock even more of its potential. Though I think I'm going down a more different route of power, Vegeta mainly focuses on his ultra Ego while I focus on both ego and instinct, but not neglecting the Legendary wrath form, if I can finally control it, it'll be a great power to have.

Vegeta: Say Y/n, you seem to Fuchs on 3 of your forms like Instinct, Ego and Wrath. But have you tried to push your other forms to their absolute limits?

Y/n: You mean like Rosē eveolved? I thought that was its peak but maybe you're right, maybe there's even further evolution.

I transform intoy rosē form but I can't think of a way to push it and before I can even think about more ways of pushing it I start to feel like something is trying to talk to me, but I realize its just Whis.

Y/n: Hey Whis what's up?

Whis: Y/n, what happens when one drinks to much of this whiskey?

Y/n: Well its alchohol so you get drunk, but that's modified alchohol so that beings like ozpin and sirzech can get drunk. Why?

Whis: Lord Beerus seems to be in a dazed state.

Y/n: How many glasses did he have?

Whis doesn't reply for a bit before he finishes what I assume was counting.

Whis: I count 13 glasses.

Y/n: WHAT!?! IS HE STILL AWAKE!?!?!

Whis: Yes. Why?

Y/n: Put him to sleep before he drunk kills someone!

As I yell to put the drunken god to sleep I get a call from Izuku.

Y/n: What's up Izuku? Any problems?

Izuku: Well other than Issei being more angry than usual no big deals other than well the fact that we might need your help. Bring Vegeta.

Y/n: Why?

Izuku: I think Issei and Vali are attempting to do the metamoran fusion dance.

Y/n: Say what now?

Vegeta: What is it?

I turn to face Vegeta and give him a concerned look.

Y/n: Issei and Vali might be trying to fuse.

Vegeta: WHAT!?!?!? FUCK NO! WE ARE NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN! DO YOU KBOW HOW POWERFUL THEY'LL BE!?!! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM NOW!!!!!

Y/n: GEEZ! Calm down motherfucker! Let's just go!

Transmittion.

Vegeta: WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!

???: You're too late!