Training with Reighly, Enlightenment?

TRAINING WITH Rayleigh!

An inspiring talk?

Y/n POV

I had just entered the time chamber again and that's when Rayghleig punched me with a haki covered fist! And I was sent to the ground.

Y/n: OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!

Rayleigh: We're gonna train your observation. You have a sharingan/rinnegan that allows you to see in a slowed perspective, ultra instinct that allows your body to move on its own and fight by itself, now you'll learn to sense attack coming again, this time, different. Observation haki will be a weaker version of Ultra instinct for you, it will allow you to dodge and predict attacks, as well as sense people nearby without needing to use ki sense, it will also allow you to see between friend and foe easier.

And so the training begun, and by training I mean Rayleigh hitting me over and over again, not allowing me to use my powers to dodge, said that my body needed to learn to dodge attacks again, no UI.

1 WEEK LATER.

After a week of training I was able to use my observation to dodge and predict Rayleigh's attacks, next was being able to see peoples colours.

Rayleigh: Seeing a persons colour can help you predict between friend and enemy.

(HONESTLY GUYS, I'm gonna skip the observation and armorment haki training and go straight to conquerors because I've got something different for it)

[TIMESKIP 8 MONTHS]

Rayleigh: Conquerors should be easy for you, you've already used it once, and you've gained the powers of a G.O.D and and angel, so this should be easier for you.

I began to focus, the rage I felt when I first used my power was immense, and I just wanted them to back off, to leave me alone....breath in, and out, just like activating ultra instinct, don't think, but feel the haki flow through you.

As I began to feel it flow something was happening, I could feel my entire body become coated in haki, then I felt the divine ki ooze from me......power........from a weakling.......to a god conqueror.

3RD POV

Snapping his eyes open they were no longer normal, it wasn't his sharingan, but they were now pure red with black lightning patterns inside, as a black and red almost lightning like aura surrounded his body.

But, something was different, it had this......divine feeling to it....a mutation?

Standing up, Y/n could see the haki flowing off of his body like lightning, but what Rayleigh saw wasn't Y/n, it was his old student.

Rayleigh: Shanks? Is that you?

Y/n looked over at Rayleigh, but he didn't say a word, instead, he took one step, and the floor cracked and his conquerors haki spread, and knocked Rayleigh out.