A menace is born

3rd POV

Walking down the street we see our protagonist Y/n, but something about him is different. He seems, angry.

Y/n: Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Y/n's eyes began to glow green, then they flashed to red, and then teal, his hair stood on end, his eyes then turned pink, before they flashed silver then, they flashed to a black colour. Pure midnight black.

Y/n: I'll kill that them if its the last thing I do.

To understand why he is so angry we must go back about 6 hours. Before his powers were sealed.

French narrator:*6 hours earlier*

Union academy was under attack. As usual the kids and heroes were dealing with it. Quite well in fact. Well, that was before they all got blasted by these mother fuckers.

The Ten commandments

The Ten commandments. They were never seen before. Yet here they are, powered up to the max and still going, how did this happen? Well it was all because of this bastard.

???: Fools

???: Fools. Estarossa, deal with them.

Estarossa: With pleasure.

Kiba decides to come at this mans with an attack from the back, but....

Estarossa: Full counter.

Kibas attack was sent right back at him, and it cut the left side of his head off, worst part is, the dark figure had casted a dome around the area, keeping everybody alive but unable to heal.

Rias: Kiba! You bastard!

The orc and a couple of the other students had tried to run at the commandments, but they found themselves unable to move.

Akeno: What the!?

Bakugou: The hells going on!?!!??

Estarossa began to smirk and then laugh. :"You are under the effect of my commandment, the commandment of love, anybody who bares any hatred towards me shall not be able to move."

Issei was staring at Derieri with a perverted grin on his face but was suddenly struck with a feeling of sickness. Falling to his knees and began to feel like he was dying.