Let's skip this

Y/n POV

I was back on lord beeruses planet and beerus had taught me one of his strongest move. The orb of destruction.

Anyway Whis wanted me to meet someone.

Whis: Y/n this is hit.

Hit: So this is who you want me to train? He doesn't seem that strong

Y/n: Hit. What kinds name is that?

Hit: Mine.

Hearing his voice I get a bit scared. I don't know why but I did.

Hit: OK let me test your power.

He pulled his hands out of his pockets and thrusted one forward but it didn't even reach me.

Y/n: What was that supposed to do?

Just then I feel like I was hit in 4 different places around my body.

Y/n: OOF!

I fell down in pain and didn't even know what just happened.

Y/n: How did you?!

Hit: Time skip. My ability that I used to hit you. If you can beat me in a 1v1 with your Ultra instinct. I'll teach you to use my technique.

The fight me and hit had was hard. One of the hardest fights I've ever had. I used Ultra instinct omen and I just about beat hit.

Hit: You just about won kid. But a deals a deal. I'll teach you time skip.

Hits time skip was incredibly hard to learn. Mainly because it literally is his power. So hit came up with a different idea.

Hit: Give me your hand.

Y/n: Why?

Hit: Just do it!

Y/n: Okay! Here.

I gave him my hand and he made a ki blade and sliced it open.

Y/n: HAT THE HELL MAN!?

Hit: Hang on.

He then cut open his own hand and then shook mine our blood enters eachothers bodies and I could feel something change.

Hit: Maybe that will help.

Y/n: OK how do you use timeskip?

Hit: I use time skip by thinking about going forward in time.

Y/n: OK then.

I started to focus on the future. 2 seconds into the future. Then the world around me changed.

 Then the world around me changed