Trihexa release of the beast!

After staying the night at the midoriyas I woke up early did my morning routine and made breakfast, left a note on the counter and flew off to go train with whis.

As I arrives on Lord beeruses planet I get knocked back be whis using his staff as a weapon.

Y/n: Playing dirty now huh?

Whis: Expect the unexpected. Be ready for any attack.

Y/n: Yeah yeah. KAIOKEN X50!!!!

I charged at whis full speed and started to attack him as fast as possible. But he doged every attack I threw at him. He was way too fast but I realized something.

Whis: Why did you stop attacking me?

Y/n: The way you move, doge and attack. Its different.

Whis: Ahh. So you noticed. Well there is a simple answer to that. Its that I'm not thinking. I'm just doing. Its a technique that not even lord beerus has mastered or can fully use and he's a god. But if you can manage to master this power no opponent will stand in your way.

Y/n: Alright then! Let's get to work!

Whis: But. First I want to teach you something.

Y/n: What is it?

Whis: The mystic arts.

Y/n: What's that?

Whis: A technique like kaioken, it can boost your power but it can evolve. Into something greater depending on who uses it.

Y/n: OK then, let's get to work.

TIMESKIP

Whis: I'm impressed, you've managed to control this power quite well.

Y/n: Yeah, but I can't get it to boost my power by much.

Whis: Well then, how about you take a break and go to earth and have some fun!

Y/n: You know what whis that's a great idea!

But just as I was about to leave I hear a beeping noise from whis's staff.

Y/n: You gonna answer that?

Whis: Hello?

Ozpin:LORD WHIS! LORD BEERUS! WE NEED HELP! TRIHEXA THE 666 BEAST IS ATTACKING!!!

Beerus: Trihexa huh? I thought it was sealed away.

Ozpin: My lord! We need your help!

Beerus: A god of destruction cannot interfere with mortal affairs. Deal with it on you own.

Whis ends the call as I ask.

Y/n: Can I go help them? My sorta family is on earth.

Beerus: Well why not? Go ahead we'll be right there to watch.

I instant transmission to Izuku's ki and see he is fighting with the rest of the union students and staff.

Y/n: So how dangerous is this thing?

Izuku: 100% one for all can't even scratch it! And isseis juggernaut drive can't do anything more than annoy it!

Y/n: Well then *takes a battle stance* Let's do this! KAIOKEN!!!!! X 54!!!!!!

Everybody: Kaio-wha?

Before they can even react you punch the 666 beast right in thee face. Though it doesn't do much.

Y/n: You really are strong! Well then. *goes ultra ego* Let's see how you fair against this!

 *goes ultra ego* Let's see how you fair against this!