Christmas special

It was the day before Christmas also known as Christmas eve. And the triplets were on a plane to Boston. They couldn't be happier. They haven't seen their parents, Justin, or Nate in a long time so it was exciting to see them again.

After a couple hours that felt like forever their flight finally landed. They went to their baggage claim to grab their bags before making their way out the airport.

They saw their mom and dad standing from far away. The triplets ran over to them as soon as fast as they could. And engulfed them in hugs.

When they got home the triplets saw Justin and gave him a huge hug too. Now Mary Lou was in the kitchen cooking Christmas dinner.

Meanwhile the triplets, their dad, and Justin were playing uno.

"UNO," Nick screamed.

"WHAT AGAIN?" Chris yelled. They all laughed a little and took their turns. It finally got back to Nick and sadly for everyone else he had a red card that he could place down. Meaning he won again.

"NO FUCK THIS GAME!!" Matt exclaimed and laughed.

"He has to be cheating!" Jimmy said. The four of them laugh again.

About 3 hours later it was time for dinner and they were all sitting at the table.

"I thought since it's Christmas we could say a couple things we're grateful for!" Mary Lou told them.

"Okay I can go first, i'm thankful for my amazing sons, my beautiful wife, and the life we've all made together" Jimmy spoke. They all smiled in awe.

"I'm thankful for Nick and Chris because without them I wouldn't be able to get through my days back in LA, i'm also very thankful for Justin you've taught me many things and give very wise advice, And i'm grateful for mom and dad because without you guys my life wouldn't be the same" Matt spoke.

"Awww love you Matt" Nick said. "I'm very grateful for all of you guys and how supportive you guys are. I'm also very grateful for my job and all of our subscribers" Nick added.

"I'm very grateful for Matt and Nick without them my life wouldn't be the same. I don't see a life where they aren't my brothers. You guys are really my best friends. And i'm grateful for Justin, mom, and dad for how supportive you are of our job and our dreams. I'm also very thankful for all our friends here in Boston" Chris spoke.

Both Justin and Mary Lou shared the things they were grateful for. They all finished their food and watched Christmas movies. They also opened all their presents from each other.

It was an amazing Christmas for the Sturniolo's

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE I LOVE YOU ALL SM! HAVE A GREAT DAY :) - Liv