Alone and "broken relationships?"{matt}

Requested by: hornswaggled
Tw: mental break down
Matt's pov:
I used to love hanging out with my friends and going to do stuff with my brothers. But now none of that is fun. I just feel sad. I stay to myself in my room because it's better this way anyways. You may wonder why and it's because of the amount of hate I get. I look at the comments and see a bunch of hate on me.

Matt never talks then when he does it's stupid and annoying.

Matt acts like a baby to get attention in the comments.

Nick and Chris are so funny! What's the point of Matt being there?

Chris and Nick would be sm better off without Matt.

I close my eyes and pretend I never saw those. It's currently 1:35 am and I don't expect anyone to be in the kitchen so I go down to get a snack. When I do I see Nick in the kitchen cutting up strawberries and Chris sitting at the counter. I quickly turn around but I know they saw me because I hear someone calling my name.

I keep walking back to my room anyways. It's not that I don't wanna be with them I really do. Their my brothers I love them. But I can't help but feel like they would be better off without me.

Chris's pov:
The past few months Matt has been full out ignoring us and I don't like it. What could me and Nick possibly done? Nick has given up on hope that Matt will talk to us again. But I keep trying to get him to talk to me. But he just looks away or acts like he didn't hear me. It's gotten to the point where we don't film videos anymore because of Matt. Sometimes I wonder if somethings wrong or if he just hates us.

I went down early for breakfast and Matt was at the table eating by himself. "Hey Matt?" I say. He just continues to look at his phone and acts like I'm not there. I sigh then just walk to my room. I've officially given up.

Back to Matt's pov sorry for the switches:
I want to go back to talking to them I really do but now I feel like I broke our relationships and it'll never be the same. I watch as Chris go back to his room and I frown. Usually he tries harder than that. I shrug it off and head to my room.

I sit on my bed thinking about how much I regret ignoring my brothers just because of haters. I hear Nick and Chris laughing about something in Chris's room. I saw this as an opportunity to talk to them. I get up and head to Chris's room.

I stand outside the door hesitating before knocking.
"Come in!" I hear Chris say.

I take a deep breath before walking in. When I walk in I see their faces drop and turn into confused and shocked.

"Why are you in here Matt? Done ignoring ur brothers for months?" Nick says. I look at him knowing I look guilty. I feel tears form in my eyes.

"I-" I cut myself off from the forming lump in my throat. Before I just burst into tears. Falling to my knees sobbing.

"Matt what's wrong?" Chris says kneeling down next to me hugging me. I try to pull myself together but I can't. I can't keep in everything thats been going through my head the past couple of months.

After about 10 minutes later I calm down. I wipe my eyes and then look at them.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry for everything" I say.

"It's okay Matt! What's been going on?" Nick asks comforting me. I sigh and look at them.

"It's a lot but I noticed a bunch of hate comments about how I'm just a waste of space and I have nothing good to say. And you guys would be better off without me and I started to believe it so I distanced myself from you guys but then I felt like o ruined our relationship so I didn't know how to talk to you guys but I honestly miss you guys so much and I love you so much" I say out of breath from the long explanation.

I see Nick and Chris share angry glances before looking back at me.

"Matt we will never ever be better off without you we need you and we missed you so much!" Chris says.

"Please don't let the haters get to you because they don't know anything! Their just stupid and jealous. We love you so much Matt" Nick said and hugged me for what felt like the 100th time.

"Okay" I say quietly. The rest of the day we sit and talk. Catching up about stuff and I feel some what happy again. Everything might just be okay!

Words: 828

(Guys none of the comments I made up were true I love Matt so much and this was just for an imagine! Matt is so sweet and helps so many teens and young people! We all need a Matt in our life)