arguement (all)

wasn't requested so here's a summary; They're filming a car video and Matt and Chris start to get into an argument. So Nick has to get involved.
Tw: yelling, crying, hyperventilating?
(also Chris can drive in this)
-----------------------
The triplets were in a parking lot filming their car video as normal. Matt is telling a story about something that happened the other day.

"And when I-" Matt is explaining but gets cut off once again. This is not the first time he's been cut off telling this story and he's definitely been cut off multiple times in this video.

"Oh my god Matt! Have some energy like c'mon i'm bored" Chris says. Nick holds in a laugh.

"Can I finish my sentence for once?" Matt snaps.

"We can barely hear you speak up mother fucker! Maybe I wouldn't cut you off then" Chris says.

"Fine you know what never mind it doesn't matter anymore" Matt says sitting farther back in his seat giving up.

"Oh boo hoo Matt's upset once again! You need to stop acting like everything bothers you and letting the fans act like ur so upset" Chris states.

"Have you ever once thought that I am upset?!" Matt speaks up. Chris stares at him for a minute. "You never let me speak and then when I do ur cutting me off saying i'm boring you! ITS ANNOYING AND PISSES ME OFF CHRIS." Matt adds on.

"Maybe if you had energy like I said earlier it wouldn't bore me! And you barely talk anyways you just sit over there moping acting all depressed" Chris says.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVER CARE TO LISTEN ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! WHY WOULD I TALK IF IM JUST TALKING FOR NO REASON?!" Matt yells his chest falling and rising heavier.

"Matt that's not true and you know it! You just want everyone to feel bad for you." Chris says to him.

Nick sits up and looks at both Matt and Chris realizing this isn't gonna end anytime soon.

"Guys I think we should just calm down it's not that big of a deal.." Nicks says to them.

"No Nick because i'm done with Matt acting like a little baby. EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS GROW THE FUCK UP ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU" Chris yells at Matt.

"WHEN HAVE I EVER MADE STUFF ABOUT ME? IF ANYTHING YOU NEED TO GROW UP U ACT LIKE A CHILD" Matt yells back. Nick reaches up over them grabbing the camera and turning it off.

"Guys seriously you need to calm down" Nick says to them.

"MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST START FILMING WITHOUT YOU MATT. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T CARE AND NO ONE WOULD EVEN NOTICE UR GONE BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING CARES. YOU THINK UR SO TUFF BUT UR ANNOYING." Chris yells. "No one wants you in these videos with the way you act. It's annoying and childish. None of them see you at home ur so talkative I wish you would just shut the hell up!" Chris adds on.

Matt looks at him with pain noticeable in his eyes.

"CHRISTOPHER" Nick yells at him before looking at Matt. Seeing his chest rise and fall fast and heavy. And tears forming in his eyes. "Matt it's okay buddy he didn't mean any of that" Nick says to him.

Matt just shakes his head getting out the car overwhelmed. Chris watches him feeling guilty.

Nick looks at Chris disappointment clear in his eyes before getting out the car too. When he got out the car he saw his brother just sitting on the ground letting out sobs.

Nick kneels down next to his younger brother and grabs his face to make him look at him.

"Matt it's gonna be okay... I'm right here everything is okay" Nick says before moving his hand to Matt's back gently rubbing it. Matt just lets out tears after tears before he starts to hyperventilate.

"I... I can- can't breathe" He wheezes out with a cough following after his words.

"Matt look at me" Nick says grabbing Matt's hand and moving it to his chest. Matt looks up at him with puffy eyes. "Follow my breathing bud" Nick says.

Matt starts to follow his breathing and slowly starts to calm down.

"There you go.. are you okay?" Nick asks him.

"Yeah i'm just dizzy" Matt says.

"okay how about you sit with me in the back and Chris drives back home? It's not safe for you to drive while being dizzy" Nick says to him. Matt just nods.

Nick gets up from the ground sticking his arms out to help Matt up. Matt gets up and Nick opens the back door. They both climb in and sit down.

"Chris you gotta drive home" Nick says to him. Chris nods and gets out going to the drivers side and starts to drive home.

The car ride home was silent. Matt had his head leaned against the window and when they got home he went straight to his room.

-----------
Part two later???