Separation anxiety {Chris}

Tw: Anxiety attack
Chris's pov:
I was now sitting on my bed alone while no one was here with me. Mom and dad were out and I chose to do this stupid challenge where we go 24 hours without each other. Nick and Matt went to stay with friends.

I'm not used to being alone and I feel like a baby for being sad and lonely. I try not to cry thinking about how Nick and Matt are probably fine while I'm here almost having an anxiety attack.

My eyes are clouded with tears and my ears keep ringing. I can't hear my phone ringing with text messages. I'm suddenly sobbing my eyes out and can't catch my breath. I try to calm myself down but it only makes it worse.

Randomly there's banging on my door but I don't answer it. I don't have the energy to get up or speak words. If I do the person might notice somethings wrong.

"Chris open the door it's Matt and Nick!" I hear Matt yell. I put my hand over my mouth so they can't hear my sobbing. Out of nowhere the door busts open and in embraced by a hug from my brothers.

"Chris it's gonna be okay!" I hear Nick say and I nod.

"Chris breathe with me" Matt says and I look at him. He demonstrates deep breaths and I follow him. I'm slowly calming down and fall asleep in nicks arms.

I wake up hours later from the change of my position. I'm no longer in someone's arms and I look around the room. And then Nick walks back in with a bag of stuff.

"Hey, sweetheart, how was your nap?" He asks me.

"Good I guess" I say.

"I got you some things to help with when your feeling sad and alone" Nick says. I sit up and smile.

"I got you a couple stuffed animals, I found you one just like the one you lost in the fire, I printed some pictures of us, you and Matt, you and Justin, you, mom, and dad!, then I got you some snacks to keep in here for if your dad and just wanna be alone instead of wanting to be with someone" Nick says. I smile brightly taking the stuffed animal from his arms.

"Thank you Nicky" I say looking at the stuffed animal.

"How about I go make some popcorn, grab some drinks, and we watch a movie?" Nick asks.

"Yeah okay! Can Matt watch with us too?" I ask.

"Of course he's out getting McDonald's for you right now though" Nick says and I smile. We walk out my room and head downstairs to the living room.

While nicks in the kitchen I hear Matt walk in through the front door and I run to him giving him a big hug. He hugs me back smiling.

"I got you some food how about we eat and watch a movie that Nick was talking to me about over the phone?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I say happily. We sit on the couch and eat while watching movie. I cuddle into Matt while watching the movie and he presses a soft kiss to my forehead. I'm happy my brothers know when somethings off because if not I don't know where I would be right now if not.

Words: 561