Tricked (part two)

tw: nothing
———————————————————————
Everything has been fine for the past week but then the video was leaked to everyone. The triplets fans, the school, their parents, just everywhere and everyone.

Now Nick is grounded and has a bunch of hate from everyone. So today the triplets are filming a video to clear up everything that happened.

"Hey guys!" Matt says to the camera.

"So today we don't have a topic because we wanted to clear up everything that has happened" Chris says and looks back at Nick.

"Yeah so a lot of people have dmed me and the group account asking questions trying to figure out what happened. I have also gotten a lot of hate so we're gonna explain everything to you" Nick explains.

"So for all of you that don't know what we're talking about there was a video released of Nick vaping" Matt says.

"And basically what happened was I was with a 'friend' and I was telling her I was really stressed out and she kept telling me that vaping helps. And at first I kept denying it and stuff but then she tricked me into doing it" Nick starts off taking a deep breath before continuing.

"And she videoed me too but she promised me she wouldn't tell anyone" Nick says looking down. "And yes I know it doesn't make it right that i did it but I promise myself and everyone that I will never do it again" Nick adds on.

"Now can we stop with all the hate comments because Nick made a mistake like any other human would and he learned from it he doesn't deserve to be treated the way u guys are treating him" Matt says to the camera.

"Yeah Nick loves you all so much he doesn't deserve the hate u guys are giving him" Chris says. Nick looks at both of them and smiles.

"Thanks guys" He says to them.

And after a couple of weeks no one even brought it up again. Nick was ungrounded and the hate comments stopped after their video was posted.