Insomnia

not requested
tw: nothing js fluff
———————————————————————
These two weeks have been very stressful for Chris. He's launching new clothing for Fresh love but it's not working out right so he has been having meetings after meetings. Also having to film their podcast, vlogs, and car videos.

On top of all that he hasn't been able to get good rest. He's just been taking naps. It's currently 3:30 in the morning and Chris still hasn't been able to fall asleep.

He tosses and turns till he finally decides to just get up and go eat something. Maybe after he eats something he will be able to sleep.

He heads to the kitchen and grabs a box of rice and boiling water. He grabs a bowl and accidentally drops it. Luckily it's plastic so it didn't break but sadly it made a loud noise and he most likely woke someone up.

And he was right because Nick came walking into the kitchen confused and rubbing his eyes.

"Chris what're you doing?" Nick asks.

"Making food" Chris says.

"Well obviously but why it's 3:30 in the morning you should be sleeping" Nick states.

"I can't i tried but I couldn't so now i'm making food" Chris says taking the rice out of the pot and putting it in his bowl. His eye bags growing darker by the second.

"You look exhausted.." Nick says to Chris.

"I am I haven't slept through the whole night in weeks" Chris says to Nick.

"That's not good you really need to get some sleep" Nick says to Chris obviously concerned. Chris shrugs yawning.

"I've tried and failed" Chris states.

"Finish your food then come to my room maybe sleeping next to someone will help?" Nick says to Chris before heading back to his room. Chris eats his food then heads to Nicks room.

He walks in and sees the Nick is still awake and was picking out a movie.

"Hey I was just choosing a movie for us to watch" Nick says to Chris. Chris smiles and gets into Nicks bed laying down next to him.

Nick turns on the movie and they watch it. Chris eyes close and open multiple times. His eyes feeling heavy but he can't just fall asleep. Nick took a notice to that and started to massage Chris's head through his hair.

And about five minutes later Chris was able to fall asleep peacefully. Maybe it was the fact he was with Nick or because the massage helped relieve stress but whatever it was Chris was thankful for because he finally got to sleep.

He didn't wake up till 6:30 pm and after that he felt refreshed. He was still a little tired but nothing compared to before.