Clingy {chris}

Chris's pov:
I woke up in my room alone. For some reason I just really don't want to be alone today. I go to Nick's room to see if he's up.

I get to his room door and knock. "Nicky are you awake?" I ask.

"Yes you can come in" I hear him say from the other side of the door. I smile and walk in. I see him laying on his bed still in pajamas while on his phone.

"What's up Chris?" He asks.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask him.

"Of course come here, hun" he says. I smile and lay next to him. He wraps his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks me.

"The answer is always yes" I say to him. He chuckles and puts on a movie. We lay there watching the movie and I dose off back to sleep. A couple hours later I'm awaken by Nick shaking me.

"Chris c'mon it's time to eat" Nick says.

"Okayy will you hold my hand though?" I ask. I just want to feel close to someone so I'm not alone.

"Uh sure" he says getting up from the bed and reaching his hand out. I grab his hand and we walk to the kitchen. I see Matt in the kitchen and run to give him a hug.

"Mattyyy" I say while hugging him. He laughs a little while hugging me back.

"Hey Chris" he says as he pulls away and I frown. I hug him again and he confusingly hugs me back once again. I see him mouth something to Nick and Nick just shrugs sitting down at the table.

I go and sit next to Nick holding his hand again while smiling at him. He smiles back and continues to eat. After we're done eating Nick gets up to walk to his room. I get up too as I go to follow him he stops and turns to me.

"Chris I'm sorry but I have to edit maybe go hang out with Matt?" He says. I frown but then walk back to the kitchen where Matt is washing dishes.

"Mattt can you hold my hand? You only need one hand to do dishes" I ask him.

"Chris I'll hold your hand after just let me finish this" he says and I frown. For some reason I start to feel more alone and tears build up in my eyes.

"Please" my voice cracks from the lump in my throat. He looks at me and stops washing the dishes and dries his hands off.

"Chris,sweetie, what's wrong?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"I don't wanna be alone.." I say.

"Ur not alone I'm right here" he starts. "Why don't we go to my room and cuddle while watching tiktok?" He asks.

"Yes please" I say.

Words: 479