argument pt 2 (all)

Requested by many ppl (sorry it took so long for me to write)

Ever since they got home Matt stayed in his room. Nick and Chris thought that Matt would get over it but they were very very wrong. Chris tried to apologize multiple times. But Matt never gave in.

Matt would come out of his room to eat but he would only talk to Nick. Now they are sitting at the table eating and Nick and Matt are having a conversation about something but Chris us just listening wishing Matt would forgive him.

"Matt," Chris says. Matt glares at him before going back to talking to Nick.

"Matt c'mon don't be like that i've apologized so many times what else do you want?" Chris asked him. Matt just looked at him.

"You may have apologized but you can't take back what you said" Matt said getting up from his spot and putting his dish in the sink before walking off to his room.

Nick sighed looking over at Chris. Whose head was down looking at his feet and seemed to be fighting back tears.

"Chris, buddy, it's gonna be okay" Nick got up and rubbed his back as his youngest brother started to cry.

"I don't know what to do, Nick, he won't even talk to me" Chris sobbed.

"Maybe just give him space for a couple of hours and then apologize but more than just a 'i'm sorry' use your heart with this one" Nick gives advice.

Chris nodded and wiped his tears. They went back to eating and Nick took the dishes to the sink. Chris walked back to his room and sat on his bed coming up with an apology.

A couple hours later. Matt was just in his room playing video games to take his mind off things. Till he heard a knock at his door. Expecting it to be Nick he said a quick "come in."

Chris walked in and shut the door gently.

"Chris, I don't wanna talk right now" Matt said to him keeping his eyes fixated on the screen.

"Good because you don't need to talk, you just need to listen" Chris said. Matt looked over at him for a split second before looking back at the screen. This signals Chris to keep talking.

"Matt, i'm so so so sorry i didn't mean a single thing I said the other day. I was just mad and saying whatever stupid shit I wanted but I never meant it." Chris apologized. Matt finally looked over at him for a long period of time. And this time there was no anger clear in his eyes.

"Matty, you are my best friend, my brother, my world. Of course people would notice if you weren't in the car videos. The videos would never be the same without you." Chris added to the apology. Now Matt is getting up out of his seat walking closer to Chris.

"You really mean it?" Matt asks him.

"Of course I mean it, kid" Chris says to him. Then Matt engulfs him in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry I ignored you for so long" Matt apologized in his brother's arms.

"It's okay Matt, i'm just happy you're over it and that you're talking to me again. I really missed you," Chris said as he rubbed his brother's back.

"I missed you too," Matt spilled.

"I love you, Matty" Chris comforted.

"I love you too" Matt said pulling away with a smile.