Painful words {chris}

Tw: swearing?
Chris's pov:
I keep trying to talk for a car video while Matt and Nick are talking so I can't tell when someone else is speaking before me.

"Chris shut the fuck you are always interrupting people" Matt says.

"What no I don't!" I say.

"Guys it's not that big of a deal" Nick states

"No it is all the time he just doesn't shut the fuck up and let other speak!" Matt yells.

"Jeez Matt what's got u in a mood today" I say laughing it off.

"You! Because you get so fucking annoying I just wish you would go away or close ur fucking big mouth for at least 5 minutes" Matt says. Okay that hurt.

"Oh.." I mumbled out.

"Matthew!" Nick scolded. Matt had a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"It's fine let's just continue with the video" I say putting my head against the window having to act unbothered.

The rest of the video I talked the least I could. Maybe Matt will be happier and in a better mood. Matt ends the video by screaming into the camera but I really don't care. I just have my head on the window looking out while lost in thought.

Should I stop talking less?

Am I annoying?

I'm just a waste of space

I'm so clingy I never let people just breathe.

"-hris chris?!" Nick yells cutting my thoughts off. I turn my attention to him.

"Hmm" I mumble.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod and continue to look out the window.

When we get home I immediately go up to my room and shut the door. I flop on my bed and just lay there.

Nicks pov:
"Matt why would you say that?!" I ask.

"I didn't mean to it was just the heat of the moment and I was really frustrated" Matt says looking down.

"Just make sure to apologize because he seems really hurt" I tell him. He nods and walks up the stairs.

Matt's pov:
I walk up the stairs and go to Chris's room. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Uh it's Matt" I say nervous that he won't let me in.

"Come in" he says. I walk in and see that he's laying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Chris I'm sorry for what I said earlier" I apologize.

"It's fine you were just telling the truth right?" He says with tears forming in his eyes.

"No no, love, I wasn't! It was just the best of the moment but your not annoying and I don't wish you would just go away and stop talking" I say to him while holding him.

"Promise?" His voice cracks.

"I promise" I say to him.

Words: 470