Rude comments {Matt}

I don't think there's any triggers but lmk if u think there is!
Also this is requested by: hornswaggled

Matt's pov:
I went upstairs to start the live stream on twitch while Chris and Nick finish up eating. I do everything to set it up then start it. I've been so excited to stream because it's been a while since we have and I kinda missed it and so did the fans.

"Hey guys what's up!" I say as soon as the live started. I look at all the comments in the chat.

Matt!!

I love u sm Matt!

Ugh whys it only Matt??

Wait what? Maybe they just wanted all of us to be here.

"Nick and Chris are finishing up eating so they'll be up shortly" I say to the viewers. Soon after maybe like 5 minutes have passed. Nick and Chris walk into the room.

"Hey guys!" I say to them. Nick pats my shoulder and says a quick "hi"

We're all sitting by each other while Chris is playing a game on live stream. I decide to read the chat again.

Omggg I love you guys

Nickkkk 🫶

Matt's lowk annoying.

I frown reading that. Am I really that annoying? Is it because of how excited I've been? I'll just calm down and be quieter. I look over at Nick who's also reading the chat.

"Matt's got a big ass head someone said" Nick started. I try to just stare straight forward acting like that didn't bother me.

"Fuck with the size of your own head bitch" he finished. I looked over at him with a smile then give him a side hug. I know I can always count on my older brother to have my back. (Had to add that part from one of their streams bc I thought it was cute)

I continue to read the comments in chat because I don't know any better to just ignore the hate comments.

I join to watch Chris and Nick but Matt's in the fucking way he needs to just leave the room.

They weren't lyin about Matt's head tho

I frown at these comments. They shouldn't bother me but some of them do. Why do people have to be so mean in the first place? I feel Nick place a hand on my shoulder. He must've seen some of the comments too.

"If you guys are gonna talk shit about anyone it should be yourself so leave Matt the fuck alone before I privately message you then block you on everything so you can't comment on any of our stuff"
Nick exclaims. I look over at him with the biggest smile ever.

"Thank you Nicky" I say to him.

"Anytime, sweetheart, don't let the comments bother you I know it's hard not to but their just jealous!" He says to me. I nod and lean my head on nicks shoulder.