Epilepsy

Not requested! This could be a huge trigger for people bc seizures can be really sad and scary. Speaking from experience my dad has seizures in his sleep. So if seizures are a trigger for you please don't read for your wellbeing.

Matt was diagnosed with Epilepsy at the age of sixteen. He had about three seizures in two weeks and every time his mom would take him to the doctors. They soon discovered that he had epilepsy. A disorder that caused something in your brain to give you seizures.

The triplets just recently moved to LA. Nick and Chris wouldn't say this out loud but they're terrified of what will happen when he was a seizure and their mom was no longer there. But no matter what they will be there to get their brother through it.

They know the symptoms and the actions of their brother before he has one. And they've learned what to do during and after he has one.

The first one he had in LA:

The triplets took today as a chill day. They already had a car video and vlog filmed. All Nick had to do was edit them and he does that at night.

So they decided to all watch a movie together in the living room. They were all sitting on the couch when Matt kept zoning out. It was clear that he was zoning out because he wasn't even looking at the tv everytime it happened.

Nick took ahold of this and paused the movie looking at Chris.

"Chris get your phone out and be ready to time," he directed Chris as he got up and laid Matt fully down.

Not even five minutes later Matt's eyes rolled back and he started shaking. He violently shook and seized for about three minutes then he calmed down.

Chris stopped timing and set his phone down. And both Nick and Chris waiting for their brother to fully come out of it. When he did they made sure he stayed laying down.

"Hey, Matty, we gotta ask you some questions" Chris told him.

"Do you remember who we are?" Nick asks him. Matt nods his head.

"Perfect what's our names, sweetheart?" Nick asked another question.

"Nick and Chris" Matt said.

"Matt, what's our job?" Chris asked him.

"Were youtubers we make videos for a living" Matt answered slowly.

"Great, Matt where do our parents live?" Nick asked him.

"Boston," He answered.

"Good job, buddy, i'm so proud of you" Nick told him kissing the top of his hair. While Chris went to go get him water. After Matt drank his water they helped him up to bed and Chris stayed with him the whole night to make sure he was okay.

First time getting injured:

The triplets were in the kitchen baking cookies. Matt had been complaining all day about how he was tired and dizzy. Nick and Chris were a little worried but also knew that it could just be his anxiety.

But when Nick looked over and saw Matt falling backwards he knew it wasn't. He quickly caught him so he wouldn't hit the floor but sadly his leg already scraped against the corner of the table and cut it open.

Nick quickly sat to the ground laying Matt down. Matt's head stayed in Nick's lap while he watched the time as Chris ran to go get the first aid kit.

He was only in it for about 2 minutes then came out of it. Nick did the basics asking him questions and Matt answered them all pretty well.

Chris came walking back in with the first aid kit looking at the blood running down his brothers leg.

"Matt, you cut your leg open i gotta disinfect and wrap it, okay?" Chris spoke softly as he told him what he was going to be doing.

Nick held out his hands for Matt to grab as Chris disinfected the cut. Matt winced, shutting his eyes tightly, and squeezing Nicks hand.

Nick leaned down to Matt's ear whispering sweet nothings in his ear like,

"your doing so good"

"i'm so proud of you, Matty"

"It'll all be over soon"

And he was right it was over just like that. Chris wrapped his leg and Nick helped him to the couch as Chris got the cookies out the oven. And brought Matt a couple.

The first time being hospitalized:

Matt hadn't shown any signs this time. Which was weird. They were just out shopping and he randomly fainted backwards. But no one had time to catch him so he hit the floor with a loud thump! Banging his head pretty hard.

Nick and Chris looked over suddenly panicking because he hadn't ever hit the floor during seizure. And definitely never hit his head either.

Chris quickly got out his phone timing it and once it got over five minutes he called 911.

Matt came out of it after about 8 minutes. But he didn't wake up right away. When the paramedics showed up he was still unconscious. They put Matt in the ambulance and told the triplets what hospital they were taking him.

Since Chris recently got his license he followed the ambulance there in their car. Sadly Nick and Chris were forced to wait in the waiting room for a while.

But then the nurse told them they could go visit their brother. They ran down the hall and to the room their brother was in.

When they opened the door they saw Matt attached to a heart monitor and he had a bunch of Iv's. But luckily he was awake.

They ran and tackled him in a hug but very soft and gentle so they didn't hurt their brother.

"Oh my god, Matt!" Chris exclaimed hugging him.

"Are you okay? What did the doctor say?" Nick asked.

"They said i'm okay. I just have a concussion so they have to keep me here for the night to make sure nothing else happens" Matt explained. His brothers were just happy to know he was okay and alive.

Nick and Chris spent the night at the hospital with him. Chris slept in the bed with Matt and Nick slept on the couch.