hurt

Not requested! Basically Chris gets hurt during a hockey game and Matt and Nick comfort him.

The triplets were currently at the ice arena for their hockey game. Chris and Matt were both on the ice right now. Chris was skating trying to get to the puck when he was slammed into the wall. He hit his head really hard. Making him fall over from the pain.

Matt saw and instantly skated over to him. They could hear Nick yelling cuss words at the guy who pushed him into the wall.

"Chris, buddy, are you okay?" Matt asks him.

"No my head really hurts" Chris sobs. Matt wipes his tears and helps him up skating him off the ice. He sits him down on the bench and both Nick and the Coach come rushing over.

"Oh my god Chris! Are you okay?" Nick exclaims.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" The coach asks. Chris tells him his answer. The coach asks a couple more questions then Chris answers them the best he can.

"Okay I don't think he's concussed which is good. But check around his head for cuts or bruises. I think he should just go home and rest" The coach informs them.

They both nod and walk off to the locker room helping Chris walk. They all change then head home.

There's a couple small cuts on Chris's head so when they get home Matt gets the first aid kit while Nick cooks them some food.

Matt wipes the blood off Chris's head. Then wipes it with some type of disinfectant. And Chris winces.

"I'm sorry did that hurt, ml?" Matt asks gently. Chris nods and Matt kisses the top of his hair.

He then puts a couple of small bandaids on his head. He and Chris then head to the living room and turn a movie on. Nick later walks in with the food and an ice pack for Chris's head.

They all eat and Chris ices his head. Sleep over takes Chris and he falls asleep on Matt's shoulder. Matt pulls him closer, cuddling him.

A couple days later and Chris was better than ever. It just took a couple days of rest.