Chapter 19

Buffy's P.O.V.:

We were all worried about Liz especially Me, Louis and Niall. She was like family to me. She was always in these situations thanks to the boys and her sense of danger. She always loved to be a part of plans to catch people. Ok I am getting ahead of myself, she's not dead. She's in a Medical induced coma.

I walked over to Niall and Louis. I sat on Niall's lap and he looked at me.

"Did I say you could sit there?" he asked jokingly. I smiled at him.

"Nope." I got up and went to sit next to Louis when I was pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard an Irish voice ask.

"Nowhere..." he kissed my cheek and let me go. I turned around and gave him a kiss and walked over to Louis.

"Hey Buffy."Louis said.

"Hey Louis. Do you want to go see if we can visit Liz?" I asked him knowing the answer.

Louis gave me a "What do you think?" look. And I gave him a "Then let's go." look back. He got up and went to find a doctor. It was maybe 5 minutes before he returned and said that we could. But it was only two people at a time. We all decided that it would be Louis and I first, then Liam and Claire, Zayn and Scar, Harry and Haley, and Niall and Marlene. We walked to her room and when we got there, the doctor told us what they say every time,

"She can hear you. So don't say something that you will regret." The doctor said. When he walked away I started to mimic him because we have had the same speech like 20 times in the past 2 years. This happens a lot, but nothing this serious. It's usually a gunshot wound to the leg, or arm, or she once was with a crazy chainsaw guy. But she didn't end up in the hospital; she just didn't leave the house for a couple days. I seriously don't get why she agrees to with these plans, she almost always get injured physically or mentally. I think it's time to talk with Louis about letting her do these plans. We stayed and talked to Liz a while, and let the other guys in then we left to get something to eat and came back. When we came back the doctor had a grim look on his face.

"What happened?!" Louis demanded.

The doctor gave him a look seemed like "I'm sorry." Louis and I ran to Liz's room because everyone else was in shock. When we got there she was up and laughing. Wow that's just wow. Of course she would do that.

Liam's P.O.V.:

We had left the hospital to go get something to eat (Cough*Nandos*Cough) and when we got back the doctor came out with a grim look on his face. I heard Louis demand what was wrong with Liz but the doctor didn't tell him. Everyone minus Louis and Buffy stayed in the waiting room because we were too busy being in shock. What felt like hours later Louis and Buffy walked back out with Liz?

"Ummm... what's going on?" I asked.

Louis, Liz and Buffy started laughing. When they were done they explained what had happened. And everyone but Claire and I started laughing even the doctor started laughing. I suppose it's true what they say. "Laughing is contagious."

Liz's P.O.V.:

*Before the "Prank"*

When I woke up from the medical induced coma, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I pressed that little red button for the nurse. After what felt like forever a blonde bitchy looking nurse came in. She introduced herself as Jessica. She gave me a glass of water and I felt a little better after that. We talked for a little bit and I realized that Jessica wasn't at all what she looked like. She was a major sweetheart. While I was talking to her I was forming a plan in my head to get back at the guys for putting me here even though i wanted to help... I asked her to get a doctor because I would need him for my plan. Once he got in the room I asked him to shut the door and close the blinds. He gave me a look but did what I asked.