Chapter 5

Liam's p.o.v:

*At the lab before the bomb explodes*

I heard Louis yell "God damn it!" I run out of the lab and into the morgue. I saw the other lads minus Zayn standing there.

"What happened?" We all asked.

"Zayn!" His face said it all. Zayn was trouble. By the look on his face it was serious. "Well don't waste any time. Let's go." I say.

"Liam you get the squad. Niall get to Zayn's house as fast as you can. Harry go with him. But go in separate cars because Niall is slow." Louis said jokingly.

"OI I HEARD THAT." Niall yelled. Harry and I chuckled.

"Good you were supposed to." He shouted back. God Lou even in a serious situation he can really lighten the mood. "Now go." we all run out of the room.

Zayn's p.o.v:

As I was waiting for the team and the squad, I was thinking "oh god what if they don't get here in time? What will happen to Haley?"

"No Zayn, don't think that way! They will get here in time" Haley said. Crap I said that out loud. "Yes, yes you did." "Shit. Who will feed the dogs?" I asked trying to lighten true mood. Haley laughs her Tinkerbell laugh (yes Tinkerbell. She is amazing). God I'll miss that laugh. Wait what am I thinking? Of course the guys will get here in time this isn't a timed bomb. I hope. As I was thinking this, I saw Louis car pull up. He got out of the car and put on his sunglasses (like Horatio's from CSI: Miami) "That was fast Lou."

"Yup, the lads will be here in 3, 2, and 1." As he was saying 1 Liam, and Harry pulled up. Of course Niall wasn't there. He is the slowest driver ever. After I saw Liam and Harry pull up, I saw the bomb squad car. Finally.

Harry's p.o.v:

I saw Haley standing in the driveway looking nervous but beautiful as usual. I got out of the car and walked up to her. "Hey Haley. I saw you and Amber fighting. What was that about?" I already knew or thought I did anyway. But I wanted her to tell me just in case.

"Well Amber thought that I ruined your guy's relationship. And she called me a slut." she explained with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Oh well I saw you punch her. I had no idea that you were that tough." I said remembering.

"It was nothing." She said shyly.

"Sure it was. Remind me to never get on your bad side." I joked.

"Ok." She laughed. God I loved that laugh. After this whole thing is over, I promise that I will ask her to go out with me out tonight. Now is not the right time.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Ya?" I said confused.

"I would love to go out with you tonight. And thanks, glad you love my laugh." she said smiling.

"Fuck I said that out loud huh?" I said blushing.

"Yea you did." she replied smiling.

Haley's p.o.v:

I can't believe he said that. (Meant in a good way) I looked over at Zayn and saw a member of the bomb squad cutting the tripwire. Then I saw the bomb. It was one of the dummy bombs that the squad uses for training. I saw Zayn walking toward me. "Hey sis what's up?"

"Well I have a date with Harry tonight. What about you?" I said happily.

"Oh you know just getting out of a dangerous situation. The usual." He said as if it was no big deal but his eyes held laughter and nervousness. I laughed. All of a sudden I saw the squad running out of the house yelling for everyone to get away from the house. Then our house exploded. Great that's just great.