Chapter 16

Zayn’s P.O.V.:

“Louis this better not be another prank, or I swear to god I will kill you!” Niall threatened.

“Do you really think that I would joke about my girlfriend missing?!” Louis said getting angry. I just stared at the wall frozen with shock. Liz might have pranked us but we all loved her like she was our sister, except for Niall and Louis. They were the most protective of her. I looked up and saw that Louis was freaking out. I got up from my spot on the couch and walked out of the apartment.

Liz’s P.O.V.:

*During the kidnapping*

I was walking to the park by myself when I was grabbed from behind and drugged. When I eventually woke up, I was strapped to a chair with a dim light flickering above me. (Sound familiar?) I saw a figure standing in front of me but I could see a face. “Who are you?” I called out not expecting “Him” to answer.

“That’s none of your business sweetheart. I have finally found you after 5 years of searching.” A sickly sweet gruff voice said. The figure stepped into the light and I gasped

“It’s you! How did you find me?!” the figure was my ex-boyfriend Andrew. He had abused me and did unmentionable things to me. Louis was the only person who knew about him and what he did to me.

“Once again that is none of your concern. The only thing that matters is that you are mine now and you will never see Louis again.” He traced his finger along my jaw line and continued talking. “Speaking of which here’s your phone.  You’re going to call him and dump him.” He tossed me my phone and it landed in my lap.

“I can’t really do anything when my hands are tied dumbass!” I growled. He walked over slowly and untied my hands. He then got really close to my face and hissed “don’t ever call me a dumbass again.” I unlocked my phone and saw that I had like 5,000 missed calls. The majority of them from Niall and Louis. I tapped Louis’s name and called him. Our conversation went a little like this.

(Liz, Louis)

“Hello Liz?! Is that really you?” He sounded frantic. I glared at Andrew.

“Yes it’s really me. Look Louis I need to tell you something very IMPORTANT.” I exaggerated on the important hoping he would catch on.  He did.

“Ok what is it? Where are you?”

“I can’t tell you that.” I looked at Andrew and he nodded giving me permission to tell him. “Andrewhaskidnappedmeandismakingmebreakupwithyou.” I said really fast.

“WHAT? I am tracing this call so I will be there in about 10 minutes.”

“I’m really sorry Lou but we can’t be together.”

“I understand. Goodbye Liz.” He said sadly.

I hung up and started “crying”. Andrew came over and took my phone and grabbed my arm and tied me backup.