Chapter 15

Claire’s P.O.V:

I was woken up by Liam leaving at 12:30! Wtf? That is too late to be going to work. I sat up and asked him where he was going. “Work. There was another murder.” “Oh. Just be safe ok?” I said worried. “Aren’t I always.” He replied smirking. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I tried to go back to sleep but failed miserably. I gave up trying and got up. I went to the kitchen and saw Liam’s sister eating. “Hi.” I said. “Hey, rough night?” she asked. “Ya a little bit. Liam left in the middle of the night for work.” “Oh that’s tough.” She said sympathy clear in her voice. She also had a glimmer of something in her eye. “What are you planning Marlene?” “Nothin.” She said innocently. Uhhuh like I believe her. “Hey want to prank Liam?” I asked. “You would do that to your own boyfriend?” “Uh duh. I am a prankster like Liz and Louis only mine aren’t as how you could extreme as theirs.” I said smiling. She looked at me with a look that said “Let’s do this thing.” I laughed at her. “Ok but first I have to take a shower.” I said. “Ok.” She replied. I went into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. When I was happy with what I chose I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I dried off and put my clothes on. I went to blow dry and straighten my hair and looked in the mirror. I screamed and grabbed my hair. “What the fuck!” Marlene came in running in and laughed at me. “Did you do this?” I asked trying to be threatening. I failed. “No, it was the Sass Master from Doncaster (Is that how you spell it?) And Liz.” She said still laughing. I am going to kill those two. Marlene was still laughing at me. “Shut up.” I growled. She shut up and helped me with my hair. You know the blonde is growing on me. I think that instead of having all blonde though I’ll go with blonde highlights. I was going to call Liam to tell him what happened but thought better of it.

Marlene’s P.O.V:

I was eating my breakfast when I heard Claire scream. I dropped my fork onto the plate and ran upstairs. I ran into her bathroom and saw her hair. Oh my god, it was hilarious to see her face. I started laughing at her. She glared at me. “Did you do this?!” Claire asked trying to be threatening but failed. “No it was the Sass Master from Doncaster and Liz.” I said laughing. “Shut up” she growled at me. I shut up and helped her blow dry and straighten it. “Hey Marlene?” “Yes Claire?” “Do you think the blonde suits me?” how should I answer that? Was it a trick question? “Yes I do think it suits you. But I think that blonde highlights would be better than blonde all around.” (I had no idea how to word that.) “Want to get back at them?” I asked her. “Duh!” she said. So for the rest of the day we talked about to get back at Louis and Liz. We almost didn’t hear the door open. We ran downstairs and saw the rest of the gang.

Liam’s P.O.V:

I walked in the door with everyone else and heard Claire and Marlene run down the stairs. I saw them stop at the foot of the stairs. I saw Claire’s hair and I swear my mouth hit the floor. It was fucking blonde. I heard Louis and Liz start laughing. Of course this was their doing.

Scar’s P.O.V:

OH MY GOD! Claire is a blonde!

Zayn’s P.O.V:

Wow Claire looks good as a blonde. But not as good as Scar.

Haley’s P.O.V.:

Holy shit.

Harry’s P.O.V:

Wow. She’s blonde. It suits her.

Niall’s P.O.V:

Wow

Buffy’s P.O.V.:

I walked over to Claire and gasped. Holy crap, she’s blonde.