Chapter 8

Louis p.o.v:

I heard Claire yell and walked into the kitchen with a carrot that I was happily munching on. I say on one if the bar stools and waited for her to come into the kitchen. She showed 30 seconds later. "Well hello Claire." I said cooly trying not to laugh.

"Hi?" She asked confused.

Poor thing. Haha not really. She came and sat on the chair across from me. Big mistake. What she didn't know was that, Elizabeth and I had out super glue on the chair. "

So Louis." She said crossing her arms

"So Claire." I said doing what she did. Awkward silence. I go up and left the kitchen. But before I left I said,"Good luck getting up."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said glaring at me.

"Nothing.'' I said quickly. I saw and heard her trying to get out if the chair. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She yelled. I just laughed like a maniac. And then I left the kitchen. I walked into the living room and was bombarded with questions.

"Did she fall for it? Did she sit in the chair?" And questions like that.

"Ok be quiet. Yes Haley she fell for it and yes Buffy she sat down." Buffy and Haley laughed with me but Elizabeth came over to me and cuddled up to me. I noticed that someone was missing. "Where's Scar?" I asked.

Scars p.o.v:

I was out for a walk getting away from the crazies I call my friends. I was walking toward Starbucks when I felt someone grab me and put their hand on my mouth. "Don't talk it scream. Got it?" I heard a familiar voice say. Seeing as I had a hand on my mouth and couldn't talk I just nodded. The person *cough Zayn cough* took his hands off if my voice. I turned around and squealed. "Zayn I thought you had work?" I stated.

"I do but I was getting coffee for me and the lads." He said. Ah so that's why.

"Why isn't Lou with you at the station?" I asked him.

"Oh he had the day off.'' Zayn told me.

"Oh." I said. Zayn took my hand and pecked my cheek. He then led me into Starbucks.

Harry's p.o.v:

Kyle the ex boyfriend was waiting in the interrogation room. I called Niall over and we walked in looking super cool(whatever) and sat down in our spinny chairs. Niall looked super tempted to spin in his.

"So Kyle where were you on Saturday July 21st at 8:00?" Niall asked him trying to be professional.

"At my mom and dads house watching a movie.'' He said looking between the two of us.

"So if we call they will say that you were defiantly there with them?" I asked him.

"Ya. What's this about anyway?" He asked clueless.

"Your ex girlfriend Lily was killed on that day." Niall told him.

"Oh my god. I didn't even know." He said dumbly. Ya right, it was all over the news for the past week. We told Kyle he could go and that he shouldn't plan on leaving town. Niall looks at me and asks "did you believe a word he said?" "No not all." I replied. "Ok I'm not the only one." He said lighting the mood.

Niall's p.o.v:

I cannot believe the bullshit that this guy Kyle is telling us. He tells us that he didn't even know about it until today. Ya right it's been all over that news. We let Kyle go(ok I feel like I'm just repeating words) and I looks at Harry. I ask him "do you believe him?" "No I do not." He said. I walked out of the room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Buffy.

(B= Buffy, N=Niall)

B-hello?

N-hey Buffy, it's Niall

B-"Oh hey Niall what's up?"

N- "just frustrated"

L- "Why? What happened?"

N- "The ex boyfriend. He's giving us bull about not knowing that

Kate was dead."

B- "Oh I'm sorry babe. Anything I can do?

N- "Yes actually. You can date with me"

B- "Ok." She giggled

N-"Be ready by 7."

B- "Ok see you then."

N- "Bye love you."

B- "Bye love you too Niall."

And we hung up.

Liam's p.o.v:

I was in the morgue when a girl that I have never seen before shows up.

"Hey I'm Danielle Peazer (my phone kept trying to change it to pleaser). I was told to come down here and help." she said while looking around. She was nice and pretty but not as pretty as my Claire. Claire was beautiful.

"So who do we have here?" She asked getting a little too close to me.

"This girl is Kate Pickard. She was our victim of a stabbing." I said moving away.

"Oh ok." She said.

"Can you handle this by yourself?" I asked.

"Ya sure go ahead." She said.

"Ok thanks." I called Claire.

(C-Claire L-Liam)

C- "Hey babe, what's up?"

L- "Nothing just wanted to hear your voice."

C- "Ok what's really up?"

L- I sigh. "Ok. I was working in the morgue and a new girl named Danielle Peazer comes in and she was super nice and pretty but not your level of pretty and I just needed to get out of there."

C- "Oh ok. And thanks for the compliment..." She is so understanding. "When are you coming home? I'm stuck in one of our kitchen chairs."

L- I started laughing. "What did you do?"

C- She huffed annoyed. "It was not me. It was Louis and Elizabeth."

L- "Oh ok."

C- "Well I got to go."

L- "Ok I love you Claire."

C- "I love you, too."

I hung up and put my phone away and walked back to the morgue. When I got there I found that Danielle was not there anymore.

Danielle's p.o.v:

I was standing in the morgue listening to Liam's conversation with a girl named Claire? I liked him a lot. But now I will never have a chance with him. I put down the surgical tools that were in my hand and left the morgue to go get some coffee.