Chapter 51 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

At 7:05pm - Josephine received a text (from Annabelle) to verifying that all the guests had arrived at the party, as Xavier was in the back of the cafe using the restroom - so, when he returned to the table she stood up.

"My love, everyone is now there." Josephine chimes as she picks up her purse and puts it on her shoulders.

"Annabelle messaged you?" Xavier asks her chuckling.

"Yes. Of course." She says picking up her phone, to text Annabelle and Gretchen back; they have a private group chat.

"Zacharia messaged me, too." He says back as he pulls out his phone holding it up smiling at her chuckling.

"Oh, okay." She says as she looks up at him, then, they make eye contact.

"Yeah, so - are you ready?" He asks her, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Absolutely. Are you?" She asks him back as she puts her phone in her purse.

"Yes, let's go, babygirl." He says taking a hold of her hand.

"Yes, baby." She says as they walk to the entrance of the cafe.

They head out the front door of the cafe and walk over to the car, where Xavier opens the door for Josephine.

"There you both are." Says an all 2 familiar voice from behind Xavier by the front of the car.

"Nora?" Xavier growls, as he turns around, rolling his eyes.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" Josephine says walking towards her before Xavier stops her, by pulling her closer to him; keeping her from attacking Nora in the mortal city.

"Well, don't you guys look fancy." Nora says laughing as she rolls her eyes.

"Answer me! What are you here, Nora?" Josephine yells as she stomps her foot as she is trembling full of rage and frustration.

"How did you find us?" Xavier asks fast, as he rubs Josephine's back affectionately trying to keep her calm.

"Well, you're having an engagement party. So, I drove around looking for your SUV. It really wasn't that hard." Nora says as she shrugs, looking cocky and full of herself.

"Why are you here?" Josephine says again, snarling quietly before Xavier squeezes her hand getting her to compose herself.

"Because he's mine. I refuse to allow you to go through -" Nora starts.

"Nora -" Xavier interrupts quick.

"Listen, bitch, Xavier is mine. He's mine. I'm not going anywhere. So, build a God damn bridge and get over it." Before Josephine says as her hands turn into fists.

"No. I refuse. He loves me, you just have him so confused." Nora says moving her head like a typical cocky mean girl.

"Confused?" Josephine chuckles, crossing her arms.

"I'm not confused -" Xavier states.

"Baby, don't feed into her stupidity. Just get in the car. Nora and I need a moment." Josephine says before looking into his eyes with confidence and assurance.

"I have nothing to say to you -" Nora starts to say.

"Seriously - get moving, bitch." Josephine says as she grabs Nora's arm, pulling her into the alley beside the cafe, pushing Nora into a dumpster before says "Now, look - Nora, you need to understand something. Xavier is my mate." (Nora is now back to a confident stance) - She growls as she pushes Nora back into the dumpster. "Xavier is mine and I really need you to knock it off. This game is old. Or I really am going to end your life. I'm done. It's done. So, enough!" As she holds an aggressive stance.