Chapter 23 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

That night Josephine decided to sleep in her own bed, to lessen their temptations and keep from giving into their desires - her own suggestion, which Xavier wasn't pleased with but at the same time he did understand so he complied willingly as to keep his future Luna happy (like always); as she lays in her bed alone she had a hard time falling asleep without Xavier  but when she finally fell asleep she slept as peacefully as she used to when she slept in her room as a servant as she was lost in pleasant dreams about Xavier but theses ones where of them 2 of them making sweet passionate love to one another - on their out of town, mini-honeymoon that Xavier had informed her will be at a cabin deep in the woods at the base of the mountain (by the lake).

The next day, during breakfast Xavier quickly send his pack leaders (all couples) and his parents each an invitation (via text messages) wishing them a good morning before he asked them (all) if they could join Josephine and Xavier at a very special extremely private elegant (but casual) dinner in the city at the best Italian/American fused restaurant called 'Rosa's Kitchenette' at 7pm on Sunday - and of course they all said they'd be in attendance, before he tells them that the dinner will be in the private dining area in the back of the main dining room; as well as adds that the dinner will be under the reservation for Xavier and Josephine.

Then, the rest of the week rushes by pretty quickly - while Xavier works in the office during the day (because as he's the future pack leader, the Alpha, he holds onto a lot of responsibilities that he is expected to look after) and then after work he would meet Josephine at the restaurant so they couple plan out and set up the full menu, as well as choosing the dishes and utensils, napkins folding style, glasses, serving platter, table cloth, music and the lighting brightness preference; plus, Josephine was in charge of going shopping to locate the outfit for Xavier and the dress shed wear for the special dinner, a long with making sure to pick out her hair accessories (as well as picking up some new makeup that she wanted to try for a better look) and even their shoes to go along with their dining attire.

On Saturday - Xavier and Josephine have breakfast together in bed as they talk about their plans to go ring shopping for tomorrow night's dinner with the pack leaders and his parents, while Josephine was really missing her own parents, as she was wishing they could attend the dinner as well but she knew it wasn't possible so she sucked it up and pushed the sadness down to the best of her ability - so, after they had spent the morning swimming in their pool and reading by the pool side before having a light lunch, Xavier got Josephine into the car and brought her to finally go do the ring shopping in the city (as they had previously planned to do on Wednesday), they end up going to 2 different jewelry stores - before they finally go into the 3rd jewelry shop which is where she fell in love with the most beautiful sparkling princess cut diamond ring on an elegantly thin classic white gold band with a ruby on either side of the diamond that she tried on - and when she did she was so excited because it immediately fit perfectly.

Xavier tells the jeweler that they'll take that one, requesting it'd be put in a black velvet box with white satin inside - plus, has the ring engraved on the inner band; the engraving reads 'I love you, X' and the jeweler walks away, while Josephine was looking at necklaces (just for fun and to kill time), before the jeweler comes back to the counter 15 minutes later with the ring engraving all finished up - it was already in the small box that xavy had requested.

After that, they go to the restaurant to see the room the reserved to see if it was set to their requirements - and it was perfect, they were extremely pleased as Josephine softly thanked the manager of the restaurant before she is lead out of the restaurant by Xavier (like always), so they could get home in time to have dinner with Vivian and Nicholas at 6:30pm.

They eat dinner with his parents as they all discuss how the dinner is expected to go, on Sunday (tomorrow).

"Are you okay?" Xavier asks Josephine as he embraces her around her waist in the hallway outside their bedrooms.