Chapter 44 - Xavier

Xavier's point of view...

The next morning the couple wakes up around 10am to Xavier's alarm clock on his phone, and then, Xavier gets up first so he goes to the bathroom and uses the toilet and gets showered - before getting dressed and ready as Josephine got in the shower next, then he excuses himself from the hotel room where he goes down to the main floor and heads out the front door, he hails a yellow cab before going to a quaint little diner only 10 blocks away - then, once at the diner he grabs them breakfast before heading back to the room where he finds Josephine in a long black lacey long sleeved rounded collared dress over a black satin mini dress underneath with thin spaghetti straps that goes above her knee; this stunned him for a moment after he set the bag of food on the dining table and stated at her with a grin across his face.

They have breakfast together, then they head out to do some light exploring and shopping while they kill time until their appointment at 2pm (so Xavier cancelled the ride from his mother) - then, they walk in the door right on time and checked in before they were bright upstairs to the large photo room where there was a team awaiting their arrival; upon them entering the room they were surrounded and introduced to everyone -

The team:
Photographer - Denise
(Who happens to be a very close friend and business associate of Vivian.)
Assistant 1 - Abbey
(Denise's - only - daughter/child; does the lightings and effects.)
Assistant 2 - Angelica
(Denise's -only - niece; helps with props and backgrounds.)
Hair Stylist - Sofia
(Works with Denise and Vivian often, previously employed by Vivian.)
Makeup Artist - Daniel
(Works with Denise as well as the other top photographers around the big city.)
Nail Technician - Maisy
(Works with Denise and owns her own salon, only blocks away.)

- then, after they formally met and shook everyone's hands, Denise goes on to inform them that they should plan on being at the shoot for at least 3 to 4 hours before she explains the plans for the photo shoot -

Photo Shoot:
3 different poses separately.
2 different poses together.
In each of the 3 outfits, makeup styles and hair styles.
With 3 different backgrounds.

(Then, she casually added...)

Plus/ Secret Photo Shoot:
3 different poses separately.
3 different poses together.
In their wedding attire (only); while also having the same hair and makeup Josephine had on their small ceremony.
3 different backgrounds.

- Denise explained further that Vivian had mailed their wedding outfits, shoes, jewelry, hat, etc that they had worn to their small ceremony (at the city's justice of the Peace court room) to the photographer for the surprise wedding photos session, as a small token of her affection and acceptance of their happy union; Xavier and Josephine sit in the two chairs near the mirrors in the back of the room about 8 to 9 feet away from each other, then once they have their the black smocked placed over their bodies (clasped behind their necks) the simple beautification of Xavier only took meer minutes before he started getting changed while Josephine took about 15 minutes longer to be made up before she too could finally get changed for their first part of the photo shoot.

Denise was correct when she said the shoot could last up to 4 hours because it last 3 hours and 20 minutes - so, once they were finally all done and changed back into their regular clothes (after their belongings were all loaded back into Xavier's suitcase) Xavier thanked them all as he tipped each of them 50$, then he takes Josephine back to the hotel room - they proceeded to clean up and change into concert clothes (meaning their both in blue jeans, Xavier wearing a button up dress shirt that he left untucked while Josephine was wearing a black tanktop with a long sleeved black see threw sweater over it, and they wore their match black sneakers) before Xavier gels his hair in a spiked up hair do while Josephine did her hair in high pigtails with silver scrunchie, before she did her makeup with a silver eyeshadow with a thick smudged black eyeliner and a bold red matte lipstick.