Chapter 45 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

Xavier eventually pulls into the long driveway at 8:05pm and he parks in his usual parking spot, Xavier and Josephine got out of the vehicle as 4 of male workers rush over to the vehicle to collect their belongings for them, Xavier opens the trunk for the workers as he tells them to bring the bags up to their bedroom, before taking ahold Josephine's hand gently and leads her towards the house - then, the front door opens as the doorman stands there holding it greeting them with a smile, Xavier talks to the doorman as they walks up the steps and to the front door, heading right into the house and right upstairs to their bedroom - where Xavier lays across the end of their bed while Josephine rushed to use the toilet.

That evening Xavier texted the chef and asked him to make them a late dinner before telling him that they wanted toasted sandwiches - Xavier wanted a chicken club with cheddar whereas Josephine wanted a Turkey club with provolone cheese, with lettuce and tomato plus mayonnaise - with a side of their favorite chips (and dips) and 20 oz bottles of Pepsi; which the chef agreed to do giving a time of 30 minutes at most before it arrives.

Xavier and Josephine then both proceeded to chang into their pajamas for the night (in their closets, like usual) - Xavier put on dark red and black flannel pants with a black long sleeve shirt with black socks, while Josephine put on an ankle length dark red cotton nightgown with long sleeves and a rounded neckline and lacey trim around the collar - sleeves - and bottom of the nightgown with black ankle socks before Josephine put her hair in a low braid over her right shoulder; Xavier also went to the snack room and grabbed the folding bed table, before he sets it up on their bed that Josephine had already turned down, then Xavier turns off all the lights except the bedside table lamps and he put on the LED lights set to a soft blue.

They ate their dinner as they watched the comedy movie 'Little Nicky', all while Josephine was neatly writing down all the well organized notes that she had saved on her phone during their trip home, plus she added new (added) specifications of the rooms on each floor that she had for their future home, she ends up carefully typing up 17 full pages on Xavier's small laptop (that he got 3 years ago for his birthday from Jason) - then, when it was finished Xavier turned on his game system before he started playing the video game 'Skyrim' as Josephine goes to her office where she attached his laptop to her printer before she prints out 2 copies of the many many details notes, she then quickly staples them together in 2 neat bundles, then she heads back to the bedroom where she sits back down on her side of the bed before handing him his copy of the notes and his laptop as she tells him that she saved the notes on his laptop; he reaches over the edge of the bed and quickly puts his laptop under his side.

The next day, Xavier goes back to work first thing in the morning as he goes in at around 8:30am - leaving Josephine to look over the places Vivian had her looking through to decide which business she truly wanted to own as a gift from her on their wedding day - which she had been considering for quite some time, so she finally ends up choosing the perfect business; she chose the 3 story Bed and Breakfast -

The Bed and Breakfast:
3 Story Building (plus, a full basement and attic space) in the city, only 8 blocks away from the shopping district.

Basement - Laundry Room and 3 large storage rooms (1 for Bathroom Linen, 1 for Bedroom Linen and 1 for Kitchen Added Necessities).

Main Level - large Common/Sitting Room, Kitchen (only for staff) with a Walk-in Pantry, (shared) Dining Room, Sunroom, Manager's Office and Front Desk.

2nd Level - 5 (Couple) Bedrooms each with their own private Bathroom and Closets.

3rd Level - 7 (Single) Bedrooms with Closets and 2 (Shared) Full Bathroom.

Attic - 2 (Single) Bedrooms, 1 (Shared) Shower Only Bathroom and large Storage Room (holiday themed decorations/ only).