Chapter 24 - Xavier

Xavier's point of view...

Xavier was wearing a black suit with bright red pink stripes, a bright red dress shirt, dark red vest, and a black tie - he truly looked as amazing as he always did; his facial hair trimmed and neat, his head of hair perfect since he had just went to the barber on Thursday after work.

Xavier was exiting his room when he noticed Josephine was also exiting her bedroom at the same time - she was wearing a beautiful knee length red slowly skirt with a beautiful fitted torso section decorated with black wines under a black corset tied up the back with red ribbon with short red draped sleeves finished with black pumps; her hair down, but pulled back with a red and black Victorian style fabric headband - with a silver eyeshadow, think black eyeliner with a slight wing and a gentle blush, finishing the look with her favorite matte red lipstick.

"Wow, you're stunning, my queen." Xavier says twirling her before embracing her around the waist affectionately.

"Why thank you so much, my king. And, might I say that you're as gorgeous as ever." Josephine chimes as she smiles up at him, staring into his eyes lovingly.

"Tonight is going to be a magical evening." He says fast, before kissing her deeply.

"I know." She whispered with a slight giggle, he was looking at her with excitement in his eyes.

"Are you excited?" He asks her, extremely happy and eager looking.

"Yes, are you?" She asks while putting her hands on her chest - he looked at her with a sure look in his eyes.

"Yes. Yes. So - what are we waiting for? Let's go, beautiful." He states as he took her one hand with his other arm still around her back, like a gentleman he walked her down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Alright, let's go get engaged." Josephine chimes as they head down the hall.

They walk downstairs (as Xavier was excited and eager to finally be engaged to his beautiful soulmate, while Josephine was nervous and anxious yet ecstatic all at the same time) and then they head right out to his car in the driveway, they had to be there 30 minutes early as discussed by the owner of the restaurant so they stuck to the schedule - arriving right on time (because they both have a thing about being on time unless they are early, neither of them ever try to allow themselves to be late).

After getting to the restaurant and heading inside, they are brought to the private dining room where they make sure that the lighting is just right, and music list was set up in the order they wanted - finishing up all of the small last minute details, but after a bit everything was finally perfect as they ordered themselves drinks (just sodas) while they waited for their guests to arrive with eagerness and full anticipation; both wondering how the pack leaders were going to react the the sudden engagement, hoping that they are supportive and kind about it like they should as fellow pack leaders as well as friends.

Vivian and Nicholas walk into the dining room right on time with a hostess leading their way, they both happened to enter the dining room looking utterly amazed at how beautiful everything looked before Xavier and Josephine walk over and hugs them greeting them happy as they also thank them for showing up for the special occasion , then the waitress comes into the dining room as the hostess leaves the room and then they get to ordering their own drinks (they each got a large glass of a lovely white wine that they both enjoy during dinner at home very often).

Then, over the next 15 minutes - the other 3 couples arrived (each arriving separately, only a few minutes apart from each other), all of them being greeted by Xavier and Josephine who were awaiting their arrival by the doors, they all placed their drink orders upon their arrival - everyone then takes their seats around the table (Xavier at one end of the rectangular table with Josephine to his right, also with his Nicholas across from him at the other end of the table with Vivian to his left, too).