Chapter 43 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

The next day, Xavier and Josephine wake up around 11am, due to the fact they didn't get back to their hotel room around 11:15pm where they clean up and change into their pajamas for the night before the cuddled in bed while watching the horror movie - 'Leprechaun'; until they began kissing and then it lead to making love for over 2 hours, then after they both climaxed the both of them fell asleep half dressed and exhausted from an extremely long day.

When they were done getting ready for the day Josephine asked Xavier if they could hit a cafe for a late brunch - and he quickly agreed, before they headed out of their room to the front desk so they could get a list of nearby cafes that are in walking distance of the hotel, after that they head out of the hotel the 2 of them walk to the closest homey cozy classy cafe which was only 5 blocks away; then, once they are there they order their food and drinks before they sit at a lovely table in the front of the shop by the big windows - which is where they discussed what they were doing  for the day, and Xavier says that they're going to see 'Romeo and Juliet's that evening so they have plenty of time to kill before they have to get ready for the show (which starts at 7pm).

Josephine and Xavier end up going to a large History Museum - because Josephine had never gone to one, and it fascinated her fully during the whole visit, which made Xavier extremely happy; then, after 3 hours at the museum they leave and head back to the hotel, where they eat at the restaurant on the main floor for a late lunch - after that they head back to their suite, where they both take a shower, then got ready for the play.

They head back downstairs to the lobby where they have the front desk send a maid to turn down the bed for them for when they get back, plus Xavier places an order for room service (for dinner) so it can be delivered to the room by 9:15 pm (as they expect to be back around that time - then they leave at 6:05pm in another yellow cab, and reach the theater with about 25 minutes from when the curtains are due to open (show time) - because of chaotic city traffic (that seems to be the norm for this place) - so, they go receive their tickets at the ticket booth in the front of the building, before heading into the theater where they get directed to their seats (isle 15, seats 6 and 7k) by an (short teenage female with a bubbly personality) usher who was very informative, then they sit down and wait for the show to begin.

The whole show was just over an hour and a half long (plus a 10 minute intermission) and the performance was just the way Josephine always imagined it in her head, she loved it so very much and was completely captivated by the beauty in the acting skills of the actors on large stage performing one of the oldest plays (the most beautiful romance) a long with the elegant classic outfits and excellent backgrounds as well as props (she loved it all so very much) - because she had the book in her library, she had read it dozens of times from the age of 13 years old to present age (18) Josephine was in complete awe during the entire show, while Xavier watched in amusement as it was in fact his first Shakespeare play (ever) - when they exit the theater it was 8:48pm (which they read on an electronic sign across from the theater), so Xavier quickly haile a cab and they head back to the hotel while Josephine couldn't stop talking about the play - she was so happy and she truly felt so blessed to finally be able to go to a play as well as a musical (she would have been grateful for even a community production, but being as it was thr real deal it made it so much more special in her heart), she was just so thankful for the life changing experiences and let Xavier know how she felt.

Back at their hotel - Xavier goes over to the front desk and was told my the older female in a beautiful black suit says that their room service is on it's way to the room (it was 9:18pm), he thanked her before asking if they had any messages and she hands him 3 pieces of paper before again he thanked her before he leads Josephine to the elevator - they head to their room in time to see the server closing their bedroom doors, then, they eat their dinner while they watched a movie (after they cleaned up and changed for bed, Josephine made sure she put something sexy on for Xavier but she hid it under a silk robe she had tied closed); as they are Xavier looked over the messages the front desk gave him, 2 were from his Beta and 1 was from his Mother.