Chapter 13 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

Josephine wakes up slowly, feeling Xavier up against her backside, with his arms wrapped around her waist.

She rubs his hands affectionately, as she smiles happily while feeling his breath on her neck and shoulder.

"Mm. Good morning, beautiful." Xavier says in a breathy groggy tone.

"Good morning, honey." Josephine says sweetly in a soft tone.

"Awe, I like that." He smiles kissing her neck making her giggle.

"Hehe, good." She smiles.

"I'm so comfortable. I don't want to move, but I have to pee." He says snuggling into her even more.

"Me too." She says hugging his hand.

"Well, let's use our own bathrooms and get ready for the day. I have to go into the office to do some paperwork and attend a meeting." He says before rolling onto his back and stretches, before he climbs off the bed and Josephine rolls off the bed now stretching, too.

"Alright, honey." She says as she yawns in a cute silent way.

"You're welcome to come with me. To see how everything works at the office as my Luna." He states as he walks over to her and embraces her around the waist.

"Really?" She asks looking up at him with her hands on his chest.

"Yes, plus you've rarely ever explored the community. So if you get bored you can go shopping. My treat." He offers sweetly.

"Oh, no. I couldn't." She snaps nervously as hey eyes shot down - she's looking her hands, while biting her lip, because she had never spent another person's money before.

"Yes, yes. You could and you will." He says as he lifts her chin - so, she has to make eye contact. "Alright, my queen?" He says in his dominant voice.

"Yes, baby." She chimes sweetly - her eyes looking at him sheepishly.

"Good girl. Now - go get ready." He snaps sassily before kissing her.

"Yes, baby. I'll hurry." She chimes.

"Hey - get back here." He says pulling her back into his arms. "You're a Luna. Don't be so obedient, babygirl." He smiles at her. "I mean I like obedience in the bedroom, don't get my wrong. And yes I'm above you in ranking within the pack leaders. But you're my mate." He adds, "Now, I'm going to be ready. When I'm done I'll be in the hall - waiting for you after that, so we can go have breakfast before heading to the office." He states before kissing her again before walking towards his bathroom.

Josephine walks to the door and heads out into the hall, closing the door behind her, before she rushed to her own room - closing the door behind her.

She goes to the closet and looks through her clothes, looking for something proper to wear to the office - with her mate, so she decided on the right dress and shoes combination which she takes with her to the bathroom.

She washes her face, brushes her teeth and hair, then she goes on to tie a ribbon on her head as a headband to keep her hair out of her face, before she looks at her basket of makeup hand-me-downs from Vivian she was given when Vivian replaced her product or whatever reason.

Josephine puts a lil blush on, then she put on a simple light blue eye shadow with a thin black eyeliner with a slight wing, thickening and longer lashes mascara, before finishing with a matte dark purple lipstick then sprays her face with setting spray.

She then proceeds to get dressed - so, she slips on the just under the knee length flowy dress with a white collar and trim along the bottom on the skirt and white lace at the end of the 3/4 long sleeves with her pair finally a dark blue pair of short (3") heels that buckle around the ankle.