Chapter 20 - Xavier

Xavier's point of view...

The next few days go by really quickly as Xavier and Josephine set into a routine - they'd wake up and get ready for their days, have breakfast, Xavier goes to work from 10am to 5pm while Josephine explores the community until they meet at home for dinner at 6pm - making sure they eat together before changing and a cuddle session with movies until they fall asleep.

Then, Friday suddenly comes up fast, and, after a busy day at work Xavier arrives at home to pick up Josephine for dinner with his parents who were already on their way to the restaurant; he makes sure that that he looks good still along the drive and before long he pulls into the driveway of their property.

Xavier goes to the back then turns around before Josephine gets in the car - as she is dressed in a form fitting dark blue pencil skirt style dress with a box style neckline and black designs around the skirt part of the dress - with black stockings and  a pair of 3" dark blue pumps with black heels; her hair was fully straighten and down, pushed back with blue headband looking as beautiful as ever with her normal smile across her face as she seems happy to see him (like he was with finally seeing her).

They kiss as she buckles up saying their 'I miss you' and 'I love you' - then, Xavier drives off and head to the city to meet his parents as they discussed how their days had gone - along the way his parents each texted Josephine because Xavier was driving to let them know that they were already at the restaurant, they rented out a small private dining room so say they are with Viv and Nick so Josephine tells Xavier, who quickly tells her to text back okay and asked her to let then know they are about ten minutes away still, which they said they'll order appetizers and drinks for every as they wait so it'll all be about ready when they arrive and Josephine told them thank you before putting her phone back in her purse.

Xavier and Josephine keep talking about their days, as they hold hands with the music playing lowly - Xavier focusing on the road while Josephine holds his hand on her thigh like always.

13 minutes later - Xavier opens the door to the restaurant with Josephine holding his other hand as she enters the building, he follows close behind her as he places his hand up on her back while still holding her hand as he leads her over to the hostess booth where a pretty blonde girl, she greets them before Xavier announced that they were there for the Viv and Nick party.

The hostess smiles before she leads them to the dining room, once there she opens the big wooden but filled with many square window covered double doors with white curtains covering the windows - once they enter they see Vivian and Nicholas seated on one side of the table together, but once his parents notices them they both quickly stand up and rush over to them, so they could hug them - as the hostess puts two more menus where Xavier and Josephine will be sitting, before she leaves the dining room closing the door behind her for their privacy.

Vivian hugs Josephine as Nicholas hugs Xavier, then they switch off, greetings them eagerly - full of utter excitement.

"How has this last week been together as a couple, you two?" Nicholas asks as he helps Vivian into her seat while Xavier did the same with Josephine - placing them across from one another.

"How are you adjusting to your new lifestyle Josephine - is a better question? Really, Nick?" Josephine asks her husband playfully as he sits down beside her as Xavier does the same thing across from him.

"Well, I'll answer you, Father. We have had a pretty good week together and she is the sweetest she-wolf. I really am in love with her, and I know for a fact she is in love with me just as much." Xavier answers taking hold Josephine's hand as he looks at her then back at them as she nods her head lovingly.

"That is amazing." Nicholas says before sipping his glass Pepsi with no straw.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you both." Vivian says clasping her hands together gleefully