Chapter 26 - Xavier

Xavier's point of view...

As the 2 waitresses come to the table with the 2 pizzas (1 being a meatloaves with onions and peppers with pretzel crust, the other 1 being an extra cheese with pepperoni and bacon with stuffed crust) at the same time, while a 3rd waitress comes over with 2 fresh pitchers of sodas (Pepsi and Dr. Pepper) which was placed on the center of the table; the plates, cups, and napkins were already placed in from of the group at the table.

Nicholas and Xavier serve their mates before getting their own plates, while Vivian and Josephine pour their mates their drinks before pouring their own.

Then, they all start eating as they were talking about the schedule for tomorrow (Friday).

That was when Xavier explained it with the help of his beloved-

Their schedule:
9am - Wake up, shower, get in normal day clothes.
10am - Breakfast (at home).
11:30am to 1pm - Finish packing up Xavier's bedroom, closet and bathroom (for the new room and for the honeymoon).
*Since they plan on starting that tonight, after they get home.
1pm to 3:30pm - Get cleaned up, dressed, groomed, and then, head out to the courthouse (in the city).
4pm - Ceremony (30-40 minutes long).
5pm- Celebration Dinner (2 hours at most).
8-8:30pm - Leave for Mini-honeymoon, 2 hours, 45 minutes drive.
12am - Start Honeymoon as Newlyweds.

- which Nicholas and Vivian said was very well thought out, and went in further details as Nicholas tells about what time of suit did he decide to wear to the ceremony, as Vivian goes on to talk to Josephine about the outfit she also planned on wearing; they both approve of their outfits, before Josephine tells them that they'd look amazing as usual.

The meal was extremely delicious, and the conversation was happy, they were all in high spirits after Nicholas pays for the evening, as they head out of the restaurant all together; then men opening the double doors for their mates.

Nicholas and Vivian get into Nicholas' dark red/crimson (ish) Mercedes that was driven by his chauffeur Nelson, while Xavier helped Josephine get into the passenger seat of Xavier's vehicle; before he gets in the driver's seat - they both buckles up, Josephine puts on music, as Xavier turns on the engine, they hold hands as he drives off.

"Ready to pack your room?" Josephine asks as Xavier drives, about 5 minutes into the drive back home.

"Yes, and no. It's been my room my whole life, so it's a little weird. But, I'm ready at the same time." He admits, as he looks down for a second before looking back up at the road; he was put on the floor once he turned 3 years old, so it's all he had ever known but moving out of his childhood room and moving into their shared bedroom (as Newlyweds).

"I understand, my love." She says sweetly, glancing over him.

"I have a lot of things, but we can get rid-" Xavier goes on to start.

"Donate?" Josephine asks, interrupting with a giggle.

"Yes, babe. Donate what I don't want moved to the other room." He laughs as he finishes.

"That's great, my king." She says as she caresses his hand on her thigh with her free hand.

"You're the greatest, always thinking of others." He says glancing at her, then back at the road.

"It's just who I am." She shrugs

"That's why I love it. It's just you naturally." He adds lovingly, before kissing her fingertips affectionately.

"Awe, you're cute, my king." She states before turning the song up, it was to song 'Halo' by Beyonce, she started singing softly as Xavier listens.

When they arrived home Xavier helped Josephine out of the car, before they head inside where they went to Xavier's bedroom where they take turns changing in his bathroom - into pajamas, but old ones they didn't care about anymore.