Dear Amara

Dear Amara,

Dear Amara,

I wish you could be here with me. Adrien and Annie won't stop trying to outdo each other's glass designs. Adrien won the moment he made her a stunning shell necklace and gave it to her for their anniversary. They are so adorable together, and I think you would have liked being friends with them.

They both say hi, and Adrien says he is looking forward to meeting you. He's still planning on volunteering this year, so I've continued with the intense training regimen you recommended. He also says that you haven't gotten out of judging whose necklace is better. I'll give you a hint: it's mine.

Finnick

**

Dear Finnick,

I have spent our entire friendship thinking you and Annie were dating, and am suddenly feeling very foolish. I am excited to meet Adrien, even if the circumstances that will bring him to the Capitol are less than ideal. As I told you before, I am looking forward to voting against yours. I will say, am curious about what the anniversary necklace looked like. I wear the shell one you gave me every day (much to Jade's annoyance because she has to design dresses around it).

Things here haven't been great. I turned in my songs, and Celeste said they were horrible and is making me redo them. Apparently, they don't have enough emotion behind them. I told her that I've run out of life experience because I've already written about everything that's happened to me, and she said I had to make stuff up if I needed to.

I would recommend avoiding Celeste the next time you're here because I mentioned your invitation to Four, and she looked like she might hit me again. She told me I was selfish for considering your offer, so she's not overly happy with you right now.

Give Adrien and Annie a hug from me,

Amara

**

Dear Amara,

Trust me, I'm well aware. I was in the Capitol this weekend for some business for Snow and I went to your apartment to say hi, but Celeste had me thrown out. I still think you should fire her. She may have been the one to recognize your talent, but you are the daughter of Astrid and Edwin White. Someone else would have noticed. She just happened to beat everyone to it.

I think if you dropped her as a manager, you would have a line a mile long outside your apartment of people wanting to interview for the job. I can guarantee that the people in that line would treat you better than Celeste is treating you. I'm really worried about you, Amara.

Annie and Adrien accepted your hugs, and told me to tell you that you should take up my offer of coming to stay. Fire Celeste and come live with us for a year. I'm currently trying to convince them to move into the Victors' Village with me, but Adrien keeps insisting he'll do it next year after he wins the next games. I'm a little worried about his pride, but I have plans of knocking it out over the next few weeks. After all, pride is what got Vixen and Devin killed.