I-Island Pt. 4

In the banquet hall, All Might laid on the ground, bound by bright blue restraints. He could easily break out, but he knew the other guests wouldn't be safe if he did. Most were in the room, but no one knew how many were in other places. The second his escape became known, there would be no stopping their executions. He looked around until he spotted something, Yaoyorozu and a few others students were above the hall. He saw Jirou plug her jacks into the floor.

All Might: *Whispering* "I cannot free myself without risking the lives of everyone else here. I apologize, but you must be the ones to take back control of the island."

He watched as his message was relayed to the others up top and they took off. As they did, two men walked into the room, one he recognized as the villain who took control, Wolfram, but the other was a mystery to him. He looked to be a middle aged man with auburn hair. He wore a white uniform covered in pouches with holsters on either thigh, each holding a handgun. On his back was what All Might remembered as being called a C.A.R.

Wolfram: "It is nice to have such, famous back up

Wolfram: "It is nice to have such, famous back up. The Apex Predators are doing great at filling in our gaps."

Blisk: "Yeah, well that's what we're being paid to do. Fill in and keep you lot in line. That, and we're here to pick up a second payment."

Wolfram chuckled.

Wolfram: "Well with how much you're helping, you deserve it."

Blisk nodded and left through another door as Wolfram turned around and went back the ay they came.

All Might: 'The Apex Predators? What are those mercenaries doing here? Most gear here is fine tuned for certain quirks and heroes. I just hope the kids are okay.'

---

Izuku and Anan finished clearing yet another room. They had found their way to the developmental building they had visited earlier that day and were going from room to room, taking out guards as quiet as possible. They made it to the office Dr. Shield shared with his assistant, Sam, when they heard voices coming their way from down the hall. Thinking quickly, they hid in the closet in the office. As the voices got closer, they realized they recognized one.

Dr. Shield: "I know I know! I just need to grab my pass before we get it."

Wolfram: "Good. Now let's hurry up and get this over with. Won't be too long before All Might realizes we're bluffing."

Izuku and Anan shared a look of disbelief. David Shield was behind all of this, and didn't even realize people were in real danger. Izuku was about to step out of their hiding spot when Anan stopped him and shook her head. The two men quickly got what they came for and left, allowing the two heroes to come out. Izuku turned to hi companion.

Izuku: "Why'd you stop me?"

Anan: "Because you could've gotten Dr. Shield killed. That villain is dangerous and we don't know his quirk. Popping out like that could've scared him into killing."

Izuku sighed and nodded.

Izuku: "I guess you're right. Sorry."

He received a hug.

Anan: "Don't be. Anyone in your class would've done the same."

She let him go.

Anan: "Now, we should follow them."

Izuku nodded and they left, tailing the two men.

---

It had been nearly half an hour and few students had made it to the top of the main tower. Uraraka was getting ready to make Yaoyorozu and David Shield's daughter, Melissa, weightless so they could reach the final floor and get to the control panel. Just before she could however, a bullet was sent through her leg. The students looked over to the roof entrance to see a mercenary had found them and shot at them. Crackles from Bakugo could be heard but before he could take off, Anan emerged from the door and tackled the man. Izuku followed close behind, firing a Wingman down the stairwell.

After closing the door and knocking out the mercenary, the two rushed over to the group of students. They had seen better days. Izuku was missing the jacket to his tux, the pants had a long gash down the right leg, and one of his shirt sleeves had been torn off, though the bowtie looked as if it hadn't been touched. Anan's dress looked burned and several gashes could be seen. The pant legs of the pants she took were ripped from the knee down one of her gloves had been all but destroyed, leaving only the caps.

Yaoyorozu: "Midoriya, Thirteen! Where were you two!?"

Izuku: "We were late and got ambushed by one the mercenaries outside the hotel. We have information on what's happening."

Bakugo: "Out with it!"

The two nodded.

Anan: "David Shield knew about this. He might've even arranged it."

Melissa gasped and stepped back.

Melissa: "B-but, he wouldn't!"

Anan: "Sadly, he's unaware that these are real villains. I doubt he even knows these are real mercenaries."

Uraraka: "Mercenaries?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "The Apex Predators. The ones that have been all over international news."

A clapping sound could be heard behind them. Quickly turning around, they saw a man with auburn hair and a white uniform slowly walking towards them.

Blisk: "So smart. Must be why you're in UA. One of my top men used to go there, I'm sure you'd love to meet her. Unfortunately, you won't get the chance, especially because of the new toy dear old Sammy boy gave me."

He brought his wrist up near his face and tapped a few buttons on what looked to be a smart watch.

Izuku: "You guys should go to the security hub. We'll stay and fight."

Yaoyorozu and Melissa nodded. Uraraka made them weightless and Yaoyorozu activated her strength quirk, leaping into the air with Melissa. As that happened, Blisk finished and a robotic voice blared from every PA speaker in the vicinity.

Announcer: "PREPARE FOR TITANFALL."

Blisk: "It's been nice knowing ya."

As he finished talking, a large, metallic object landed behind him. As the dust settled, Izuku, Anan, and Bakugo watched as Blisk was picked up by a large metal hand and placed into a cockpit. It closed, and the giant metal mech stood up. One word on it's chassis revealed it's name.

LEIGON: "Pilot on board. Linked with pilot. Control relinquished to pilot. Have a nice day."