I-Island Pt. 1

Izuku looked up from his phone and looked out of the window. At first all he could see was a cloud but it soon passed, revealing the large campus of I-Island. Izuku's eyes studied the man-made land and eventually landed on the large central tower,

Izuku: "Anan! The island!"

He heard as his girlfriend shifted and leaned towards the window.

Anan: "Wow! It's a lot prettier than the pictures!"

Izuku: "Yeah. The invite said the dance thing is in the central tower, right?"

Anan nodded.

Anan: "They have a ball room for celebrations of breakthroughs and charity events. This is the first time I-Expo will use it."

Izuku: "Interesting."

???: "Nerd?"

A familiar voice was heard. Izuku whipped his head around to see Bakugo across from them. They had miraculously not seen nor heard each other until now.

Izuku: "Kacchan? Why are you here?"

Bakugo: "I was invited for being the first year representative. You?"

Izuku gestured to Anan.

Izuku: "Anan got an invitation and a plus one. That's me."

Bakugo nodded.

Bakugo: "I heard Dunce Face and the Perv got jobs at a Café on the island."

Anan: "Who?"

Izuku: "Kaminari and Mineta."

Izuku then noticed Kirishima was asleep in the seat next to Bakugo.

Izuku: "Your plus one?"

Bakugo looked behind him and then back to Izuku.

Bakugo: "Yeah. He was too excited to sleep last night so he's been asleep this whole damn flight."

Just then the intercom crackled to life.

Pilot: "Attention passengers, this is the pilot speaking. We will be landing on the I-Island air strip within five minutes. Fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing."

The seat belt light came on and the three sat back in their seats.

---

Izuku and Anan stepped through the metal detectors, grabbed their luggage from the conveur belt, and walked up to the security guard.

Guard 1: "Passes?"

They both pulled theirs out and he scanned them.

Guard: "Oh, Thirteen! Welcome. We hope you and your plus one have a fantastic time here at I-Expo."

As they left, Izuku heard the guard say something to a fellow guard.

Guard 1: *Quietly* "A bit on the younger side don'tcha think?"

Guard 2: *Quietly* "I dunno man. She's here because Japan's the only country without foreign conflicts to worry about. I still wouldn't get on her bad side, her quirk is scary."

Anan placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled when he looked at her.

Anan: "Don't let them get to you. Some rumors aren't going to pull us apart."

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "I know. I would just prefer if I-Expo wasn't the place we get exposed."

He then stopped. Anan turned to look at him, just to see him looking out in the distance. She followed his gaze to find an odd sight.

Anan: "Isn't that?"

Izuku: "Mhm. Yaoyorozu and All Might."

Anan: "They could've come separately."

Izuku: "No, they're walking like we are."

He looked at the ground and noticed their footsteps which led past him and Anan and back towards security, all while staying right next to each other.

Izuku: "And for as long as we have. They came together."

Anan: "It's not like we can judge them though."

Izuku: "Yeah. But they're better at hiding whatever they've got going on than us. I never saw anything indicating they knew each other."

Just then a man bumped into them.

???: "Oh, my apologies. I wasn't looking at where I was going."

Izuku: "It's alright. An honest accident."

The man walked away, though Izuku swore he saw a tattoo of a familiar image, but he couldn't remember where he'd seen it from.

Anan: "I think we should drop our stuff off at the hotel first."

Izuku: "Yeah. Oh! And didn't the invite want any heros or potential hero students to wear their costumes?"

Anan: "Yes, which is also why we're going to change when we get there. Now let's go!"

Anan grabbed Izuku's wrist and the two began jogging to their hotel. Their time on I-Island had just begun.