Hosu Aftermath

Izuku was standing by the police car that Stain had been put in. Hosu had quieted down as the attack was dealt with and the nomus were neutralized. He took out his phone and was about to call Anan when he suddenly heard her walking up to him.

Anan: "I heard you took down the Hero Killer. Is that true?"

Izuku: "It wasn't just me. Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Todoroki did most of it, all I did was keep him on his toes."

A look of worry appeared on his face.

Izuku: "But he's not what I'm worried about."

Anan placed a hand on his shoulder.

Anan: "Then what is it?"

Izuku: "You had to show your license to that officer. If he alone makes any connections and gets footage from the restaurant, your career will be over and mine might not even begin."

She gave him a supportive smile.

Anan: "It'll be okay Izuku. I swear it."

Izuku sighed and smiled back.

Izuku: "One officer won't break us apart."

Then Todoroki walked over.

Todoroki: "Midoriya, as the only ones who are uninjured, the police recommend we go down to the station to give them our statements."

It was then he noticed Anan.

Todoroki: "Thirteen? Why are you here?"

Anan: "I was in the area when the started. Now get going before I tell Eraser early."

Todoroki nodded and walked away swiftly. She then turned to Izuku.

Anan: "Same goes for you. The faster this happens, the faster we can get out of Hosu."

Izuku: "Right. But I have a feeling you should join us, just incase."

Anan: "I'll trust your instincts Izuku. They're better than mine."

An officer walked up to the two and led them over to his car. He drove them down to the station. Once inside, they were split up and taken to different rooms. Izuku entered a small room with two chairs. He sat down and an officer joined him soon after.

Officer: "Izuku Midoriya, correct?"

Izuku: "Yes sir."

The man pulled out a clipboard and began to write information.

Officer: "UA first year, doing an internship. Am I getting these right?"

Izuku: "Yes."

Officer: "Good. Now onto your internship, this here says that you're with Snipe, yet when we called him, he was in his apartment. Why is that?"

Izuku: "He cut my training short for today to let me rest and internalize my training. And to relax with a friend."

Officer: "I see."

He scribbled down the information.

Officer: "And this friend is?"

Izuku: "Anan Kurose. She and I became friends after she saved me and my mother from the rubble caused by the Tsunami."

Officer: "Alright. You said saved, is she a hero? What's her name?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Her hero name is Thirteen."

He scribbled some more.

Officer: "And now for tonight. What happened?"

Izuku proceeded to give the man all he could remember, obviously leaving out and romantic moments between him and Anan.

Officer: "And you said that the only injuries you caused Stain are the bullet hole in his hand and the gash on his leg?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "That is all. If you investigate the area and several nomu you will find the bullets I fired. I apologize for using the weapon of a deceased officer, but I had no other choice."

Officer: "I'll write that down. And the only use of your quirk was when Thirteen had ordered you to?"

Izuku: "Yes, sir."

The man finished writing and stood up.

Officer: "That'll be all. Thank you for your time. You may leave now."

Both Izuku and the Officer left the room. Izuku headed towards the lobby, where he found his mother, Anan, and Snipe. When they saw him, Inko ran over and gave him a hug.

Inko: "Oh Izuku! You're okay, right!?"

She let go of him and stepped back a little.

Izuku: "I am. Not even a scratch on me."

Inko: "Thank goodness."

Snipe and Anan walked over as well.

Snipe: "I took a look at a few of those things, nice aim kid!"

He patted Izuku's shoulder. Izuku looked up at him and smiled.

Izuku: "Thanks!"

Anan then pulled him into a hug, though due to her being a full 6 inches taller, led to Izuku being pulled right into her chest.

Anan: "You did good. I'm proud of you."

Izuku: "Mmmph!"

She looked down to see what she did and released him, just to see he was more red than Stain's scarf. Snipe was barely holding in a laugh when Inko giggled to herself.

Anan: "Whoops! Sorry Izuku."

Izuku: "I-i-it's f-fine Anan."

She leaned down to his ear.

Anan: *Whispering* "Well maybe I'll do it again Izuku. Hm?"

She stood back up.

Anan: "Now let's go, I'm starving."

The group then left the police station and left the Hosu Incident behind them.