First Day

As it turns out, Anan was right, Izuku did get in! Now he was getting ready for his first day at UA. He put on his uniform, clipped Raven's Bite to his belt, grabbed his backpack, and rushed out while grabbing an apple from the kitchen counter. He ran down the apartment building stairs and met Bakugo outside.

Bakugo: "No need to rush, we're still pretty early Deku."

Izuku: "Yeah, but I'm excited Kacchan, and I know you are too."

Bakugo: "Tch, whatever, let's just go."

Izuku nodded and they walked to the train station.

After an hour ride and a few minutes of walking they made it to UA. They looked at each other, smiled, nodded, and sprinted inside. When they reached the classroom they both charged through the door, accidentally knocking down a boy with a bird head. They all got up off the floor.

Izuku: "I am so sorry, are you okay?"

Tokoyami: "It is fine, any aspiring hero would be drawn to knock down my darkness. I'm Fumikage Tokoyami, nice to meet you."

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya, and this ball of anger over here is Katsuki Bakugo."

Bakugo: "I can introduce myself nerd. And why didn't you scan the room first?"

Izuku just shrugged. He then heard the door open again and a familiar voice speak up.

Uraraka: "Oh! Midoriya, Iida you're both here!"

Bakugo and Tokoyami followed Izuku over to her as Iida also approached.

Bakugo: "This the girl you mentioned Deku?"

Izuku: "Yep!"

Iida: "Uraraka, it is a pleasure to see you passed."

Izuku: "Yeah, good job!"

Uraraka reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.

Uraraka: "We never exchanged numbers after the exam!"

Iida: "It would be nice to be able to contact each other."

Tokoyami: "There is much light in this group, may I be a part of it?"

Uraraka: "Of course! Who are you?"

Tokoyami: "Fumikage Tokoyami."

Uraraka: "Nice to meet you!"

The group all exchanged numbers and sat at desks close to each other. Suddenly Izuku looked near the podium and got up. He walked over and bent down.

Bakugo: "What is it?"

Izuku: "30 seconds, someone entered but we didn't see them, based on the print it's not a student's sneaker, but an adult's boot."

He scanned the room, a silhouette appearing under the teacher's desk.

Izuku: "Under the desk! Who are you!?"

A yellow caterpillar, no, a man in a sleeping bag rolled out from under the desk. He stood up and let the bag fall off of him, revealing a man with long messy black hair, in a black body suit, and with a weird scarf on.

Aizawa: "Good job, I expected it to be another minute before you noticed. Now, I am your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, and will be your teacher until you graduate. Now put on these PE uniforms and meet me at the PE grounds."

He places two boxes, one for the guys' uniforms and one for the girls', then walked out of the room. The class stood up and did as he said.

Due to encouragement he gave them before they went to the locker rooms, Izuku's group were the first ones out.