Beach Day

Izuku awoke to his alarm going off, he sat up and turned it off. After stretching he got out of bed and proceeded to get ready. He left his room wearing his favorite green zip up hoodie, a pair of shorts, and a bag full of beach supplies including his trunks, sunscreen, and a towel. He reached the kitchen where his mother was cooking breakfast, she turned around once she heard him.

Inko: "Oh honey! Good morning, what are you doing dressed like that?"

Izuku: "Beach day with Anan."

Inko raised an eyebrow.

Inko: "Anan?"

Izuku: "O-oh right. Um. We're on first name basis now. S-sorry for forgetting."

She smiled shook her head.

Inko: "Anyone else?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "Nope! Just me and her!"

She chuckled and got back to cooking.

Inko: "Have fun with that, just please wait until you finish eating first."

Izuku sat down at the table to wait for his mom to get finished cooking and took out his phone. He opened his messages and sent one to Anan.

Izuku: -I haven't left yet, have you?-

Anan: -Just left my apartment. How long until you do?-

Izuku: -When I finish breakfast, so just a few minutes. I should be there in like half an hour.-

Anan: -Okay, see you there!-

Izuku: -See you!-

He put his phone away as Inko placed a plate infront of him.

Izuku: "Thanks mom!"

She smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Inko: "Now eat up, you've got a long day ahead of you."

Izuku nodded and started eating his breakfast.

---

Anan was sitting on the towel she laid down, wearing a pair of red shorts and a light blue t-shirt. She was waiting for Izuku to show up. He still had ten minutes before he said he would be there but she was getting impatient.

Anan: "C'mon Izuku, it's boring here without you."

Then some random guy walked over to her.

Random Man: "Hey, what's a pretty lady like you doing here all by yourself?"

Anan: "Waiting for a friend thank you very much."

RM: "Mind if I keep you company until she arrives?"

Anan: "Until HE arrives and yes I do mind."

The man then sat next to her, clearly he wasn't going to give up.

RM: "Well in my experience that's just a test to see how far I'm willing to go for you."

Anan was starting to get agitated.

Anan: "Sir, this could be considered harassment."

With the new threat added into her rejections the man seemed to get angry. He quickly grabbed her wrist and tugged it hard.

RM: "Listen here you bitch, I'm going to take you out and you're going to like it."

Anan suddenly chuckled and shook her head. He then frowned and looked at her in confusion.

RM: "What's so funny?"

Anan: "You know what these caps on my finger are for?"

He shook his head and she leaned in to whisper in his ear.