Battle Training

A week after the first day, the class was sitting in their seats, excitement coursing through their veins. Today was gonna be their first practical lesson in heroics. Izuku was talking to Bakugo and the rest of their group when the heard the door slam open.

AM: "I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The class' excitement skyrocketed as the Symbol of Peace walked through the door in an odd pose and yelling. He walked over to the podium and began the class, now talking at an appropriate volume.

AM: "Alright! I will be your heroics teacher from here onwards. Today we'll be doing battle training! But what is a her without their gear? Using the designs you each submitted before school started, UA was able to hire support companies to make them."

He pressed a button and numbered cases appeared from the far wall.

AM: "The cases correspond with your seat number, put on your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta."

The class stood up and walked over to their cases, picking them up and going to the locker rooms. On the way to the locker rooms the class was talking to each other. As they were Anan, not in her hero costume, was walking down the hall towards them.

Izuku: "Kurose! Hey!"

She looked at him and smiled, joining the class in the walk.

Anan: "Hey Midoriya. What are you all doing? Are those your costumes?"

Izuku: "Yeah! We're doing combat training today."

Anan: "Sweet. Can't wait to have you all for rescue training!"

Izuku: "I swear, if you actually throw me in the flood zone, I will kill you."

They shared a laugh before Iida spoke up.

Iida: "One, that's very rude Midoriya. Two, who is this?"

Anan: "I'm Anan Kurose, I'm in charge of rescue training here at UA. Anyway I've gotta go, lesson plans don't write themselves."

She waved and walked off towards the school's entrance to go back to the USJ. Ten minutes later and All Might watched as the class walked in, minus Izuku for some reason.

AM: "Where is young Midoriya?"

Tokoyami: "His costume was giving him some troubles."

AM: "Ah, okay. You'll all probably be there at some point, even I was. This spandex takes skill to put on quickly you know!"

Suddenly Izuku came running through the door in his costume.

Izuku: "Sorry! This respirator's a lot trickier than it looks

Izuku: "Sorry! This respirator's a lot trickier than it looks."

AM: "It's fine young Midoriya. Now lets get started!"

As All Might was explaining the lesson, Izuku felt like he was being watched and looked around until he caught the eye of Tsuyu Asui looking at him. He walked over to her.