Entrance Exam Pt. 2

Izuku arrived at his exam area, seeing the group of fifty others standing by the gates. He walked up to the waiting area and just started idly flipping Raven's Bite in his hand. The blue haired guy from earlier walked over to him.

Iida: "I understand why you have it but flipping it around is dangerous."

Izuku: "I've been training with this for months, I'll be fine, in fact you distracting me is making it more dangerous."

Iida: "Right, I apologize."

Izuku: "It's fine, just think a bit more before jumping to conclusions. Let's start over, I'm Izuku Midoriya."

He stuck his hand out to the boy.

Iida: "Alright, I'm Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you Midoriya."

Izuku: "Like wise, now let's get ready."

Iida nodded and walked off to prepare himself. Soon Present Mic could be heard announcing the start of the exam. Izuku rushed inside as soon as the doors open and sent out a pulse, multiple robots being revealed. He ran to the left, the area with more robots, took Raven's Bite from his belt, and sent it through the first robot's head with ease.

Izuku: "Two points right off the bat, not bad."

He evaded a punch from a one pointer and slashed it's chest, severing important connections which shut the robot off. Izuku noticed a short, purple ball haired boy about to get punched in the back. He threw Raven's claw into the one pointer's head. He ran over and yanked it back out before running off.

Izuku: "Why do I feel like I shouldn't have done that?"

After a few more minutes of destroying robots, Izuku felt the ground rumble. He looked down the street to see the giant zero pointer rising from the ground. He was about to turn and run when he heard a grunt of pain from a girl. He looked back to see the brown haired girl about to be crushed by the zero pointer, suddenly Iida ran past him and over to her. Izuku realized that would take to long and lept into action, he ran over to the robot's foot and slammed Raven's Bite into the metal, using it to climb.

It didn't take long, maybe 15 seconds, but Izuku found a small panel along it's leg, opened it, and tore out every wire and cable he could. He climbed down and walked over to Iida and the girl.

Uraraka: "Thank you, both of you. I'm Ochaco Uraraka."

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya, you're welcome Uraraka."

Iida: "Tenya Iida, I hope we can all be friends and classmates."

Uraraka: "Me too!"

Izuku: "I'd love to stay and chat but the exam's almost over and I really wanna go home."

Uraraka: "Yeah. But do you really think I'll make it? I froze when the rubble was coming, I barely made it far enough to not die."

Izuku: "It takes courage to even attempt the exam whichbyou did. You are no coward, remember that."

With that he walked away as Present Mic ended the exam.

When he got home he told Inko about the entrance exam, after a few hours a knock was heard. Izuku got up and answered it, letting in Anan who came over. They sat at the table with Inko.

Anan: "You really impressed  everyone else there Midoriya, even Aizawa had a small smirk on his face, trust me it's hard to even get a lip twitch out of the man. And as a rescue hero, I was glad to see you helping out the other participants, it was actually pretty cool to see you climb the zero pointer."

Izuku: "Yeah, I felt cool too Kurose."

Anan: "Also, Inko."

Inko: "Yes Kurose?"

Anan: "I may have mentioned your pie to a couple of the other staff members, who now want to try it. I don't wanna pressure you or anything, but."

Inko: "Oh it's fine, my husband actually pays for the apartment so my job is just for my own spending money, tomorrow's my day off so I'll make one then."

Anan: "Thank you Inko. I owe you one. Also Midoriya it's too early for results to come out, but I'm about 90% sure you passed, your 84 villain points combined with your 180 rescue points made sure of that."

Izuku: "Oh cool! Wait rescue points? 180!?"

Anan: "Oh. Riiight. Secret point system, based on helping other participants. Each person helped is 60 points, since you helped that short kid with the one pointer and saved the other two from the zero pointer you got 180 rescue points."

Izuku: "Cool!"

Anan: "It was my idea in the first place, this is just the first time it's been implemented. Anyway I gotta get going, the USJ won't be ready for the year if I don't get started, gotta replace the filters and get Cementoss to rebuild parts of the urban areas. Oh and get Mr. Garzard to refill the gas tanks for the fires.

She got up and went to the door.

Anan: "See you two tomorrow when I stop by for the pie! See ya!"

Iz&In: "Bye Kurose!"

She left the apartment for the day, heading back to her facility. Izuku and Inko spent the rest of the day inside, Izuku began his wait for the acceptance letter