Attacked

Panic. That's all the stands could be described as. The civilian audience members were all rushing towards the nearest exits while the heros were trying their hardest to keep them calm. In the center of the arena, stood a large group of thugs, and even more were pouring out of a large, purple portal. As the last of the thugs exited, four more figures emerged. First was the man behind the portal, the next was a blue haired man wearing hands, and then two unnatural beasts. One looking like it could rival All Might, the other just as tall, but way skinnier.

Shigaraki: "Shock, distract the heros."

The skinny Nomu dissappeared in a blue flash, one of it's many lightning quirks.

Shigaraki: *Yelling* "The rest of you! Destroy! Maim! Go!"

The thugs nodded and got to work, quickly becoming nuisances for the heros. Off to the side two people could be seen near a maintenance door. Izuku and Anan were both peaking out, surveying the situation.

Izuku: "Anan, what do we do?"

Anan: "You need to go. You're still technically a civilian and without Raven's Bite you'd be more open than an undertrained cop."

Izuku: "No, I can't."

Anan: "Why not?"

Izuku: "All those thugs are still running around and we don't know where that skinny one went, it looked dangerous. I can run recon but I'm not leaving."

Anan sighed.

Anan: "Fine. Find the maintenance ladders and get as high as possible while still having your scan functional, and don't get caught."

Izuku nodded and was about to run off when she pulled him back and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Anan: "Don't you die on me Izuku."

He smiled.

Izuku: "I won't."

With that she let him go. She watched him turn a corner before she stepped out into the arena. She didn't have her hero suit on so she felt a little.put of ppace but she shrugged the feeling off and kept walking forward. Suddenly the man of purple mist appeared infront of her.

Kurogiri: "Oh? What a brave soul we have here. Tell me, what was your plan?"

Anan: "This."

She rose her right hand to be perfectly horizontal, and opened her caps. The mist being began to screech in pain as he was being torn apart, but that didn't last long as she noticed he was opening another portal. Thinking quickly she shut her caps and dived out of the way to avoid the small amount of pull that remained.

Anan: "Tricky."

Kurogiri: "Ah, Thirteen. I never would've guessed a hero like you would be so bold as to attack directly."

Anan smirked as she noticed something metallic on his neck.

Anan: "That's not the only trick up my sleeve."

She dived at him, quickly clutching the metal neck brace and locking her legs around him so he wouldn't throw her off.

Anan: "Combat training is required at UA, don't think I've forgotten mine. Now I wonder, just how important is this brace?"

She unleashed her Black Hole through three fingers and began disintegrating the brace.

Kurogiri: "No! Stop!"

Anan: "Then call off the attack!"

Kurogiri: "That is not my call to make."

She shrugged.

Anan: "No more brace for you then."

A few seconds later and the brace was gone, and the man's head flopped to the side like his neck was broken, though he still had perfect control of his body. Then a warp gate opened beneath them and Kurogiri fell through, quickly pushing a surprised Anan off so she wouldn't follow.

She stood back up, dusted herself off, and looked around. While in her little scuffle with Kurogiri things had gotten bad. Heros were limping and carrying civilians, there were scorch marks everywhere, and she coukd swear there was blood coming from the stands. She couldn't see any dead bodies, but she could tell there were a few. Then she heard a scream. She looked up to see the skinny Nomu standing on a balcony, dangling Izuku over the edge. She and Izuku then locked eyes.

Izuku: *Yelling* "U-uh Anan! I-I think I uh, f-found the skinny one!"

She almost didn't hear him as she just stood there. Why the one time she let him go, did this happen? She wasn't about to let that thing drop him, but what could she do? Nothing, if she ran to help he would hit the ground before she ever made it up, if she used her quirk she would just kill him too. Just before she fell to the ground in defeat, a familiar voice was heard booming through the arena.

???: *Yelling* "FEAR NOT HEROS AND CITIZENS! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

Then in the blink of an eye both Izuku and the Nomu dissappeared. Izuku the appeared next to Anan along with All Might, and the Nomu was implanted into the wall.

All Might: "Thirteen, I suggest you and Young Midoriya get out of here. I apologize for taking so long to get here."

Anan: "Thank you."

She helped Izuku up, who seemed to have a broken ankle from how hard the Nomu had gripped his leg. As they walked out, they could both hear the sounds of All Might's battle with the villains and the Nomus.

---

Izuku was in his hospital bed, it was only for a day while the doctors ensured his ankle was the only thing wrong with him. Inko was asleep next to his bed, a few empty tissue boxes and one half empty sitting next to her. A knock was heard.

Izuku: "Come in!"

The door opened and Anan walked inside. Once she saw him she smiled but her smile quickly turned to a stern look as she walked over and sat down.

Izuku: "Anan. I-is something wrong?"

He couldn't see I be she was on the verge of crying.

Anan: "Y-yes."

Izuku held out his hand and she took it, holding on a bit harder than she meant to.

Izuku: "Tell me then. Please?"

Anan sighed.

Anan: "You said you'd be fine, that you wouldn't die. Then the next time I see you, you're life is in the hands of a mindless beast. I gave up, I thought you would die no matter what I did Izuku. We're lucky All Might was there."

Izuku looked at her concerned.

Izuku: "You're right. It was stupid of me to not be checking my back. I'm sorry for worrying you. I need to train more, a lot more of I'm going to be able to stop worrying you."

Anan: "No, you don't."

Izuku: "Why?"

Anan got up from her seat and sat on his bed before giving him another kiss.

Anan: "Because I'll always worry. Besides, most pros can't handle that kind of attack, take the heros there as examples. You're nowhere near pro level, so don't take this as you being weak, you're actually pretty brave and strong for a first year. Keep going, keep pushing forward, you got that?"

Izuku nodded and they hugged.

Inko: "So how long has this been going on?"