Hosu

Waitress: "Here's your food you two. Enjoy!"

She placed down their orders, both being steaks, and walked away.

Anan: "It smells so good!"

Izuku: "Yeah!"

He shifted a little in his seat, making a small clank sound eminate. It was too quiet for anyone but the two to hear.

Anan: "Izuku, did you bring Raven's Bite?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Never go anywhere without it! I know it seems silly, but it helps me fell safer. That and if it's on me, I can't lose it."

She let out a small chuckle.

Anan: "It's fine, you don't have to explain. I personally think it's a good choice. Now, let's dig i-"

A scream was heard, then the sound of windows shattering. Before they could look over, what appeared to be a grey version of a Nomu crashed through their table. It turned it's head to look at Izuku and lunged. He just barely avoided it's attack, which was much faster than he thought it would be.

Anan: "Izuku, get away!"

Izuku nodded and leapt away from the Nomu as Anan opened her finger caps and disintegrated the brain. She turned to face the other patrons of the restaurant.

Anan: *Yelling* "Is everyone okay!?"

A man walked over to her.

Man: "Ma'am, do you have a license?"

He pulled out a police badge.

Man: "Off duty police officer."

She pulled out her hero license.

Anan: "Off duty hero."

Officer: "Good. Sorry to bother you but I had to make sure."

As they were talking, Izuku noticed what seemed to be another grey Nomu creeping out from the kitchen. It looked at Anan and lunged.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Anan!"

He unsheathed Raven's Bite from his hip and threw it. He hit it in the neck. Hearing the beast, Anan pushed the officer away as the now bleeding Nomu landed between her and the officer. Izuku rushed to her side.

Anan: "Thanks for the save."

She pulled Raven's Bite from it's neck and handed it back to him.

Anan: "I believe this is yours."

He took it and sheathed it once more.

Officer: "Kid, as good as you were, you can't have that, it's dangerous."

He reached for the hatchet.

Izuku: "No! You can have it after this is over."

Officer: "Kid we do-"

Anan stopped him from elreaching for it again.

Anan: "He's trained. He knows how to handle it. Izuku, scan the outdoors, tell me what's going on."

Izuku nodded. He faced the front window and let out his scan. A lot of Nomus is what he picked up.

Izuku: "Oh no. No no no."

Anan: "What is it?"

Izuku: "There's at least two dozen."

Anan's eyes widened.

Anan: "Oh god. We need to move!"

Izuku: "Right!"

With that they ran out of the restaurant they were in to fully see the destruction. Fire was everywhere, people were either running away, or getting trampled by Nomus. Izuku spotted a dead police officer outside and grabbed his handgun and an extra magazine he had in him.

Izuku: "These grey ones can't seem to regenerate. And this is all the range I've got."

Anan: "That's fine."

Suddenly, Izuku's phone buzzed. He peeked at it just to see Yaoyorozu posted her location with no message to the 1-A group chat.

Izuku: "Hey, Anan. In a crisis like this, what would someone just sending you their location mean?"

Anan: "That they're in trouble, why?"

Izuku: "Yaoyorozu needs help then."

Anan: "Go, I can handle Nomus myself. Just come back in one piece, okay?"

Izuku nodded and kissed her cheek before running towards the direction Yaoyorozu had sent.

---

Yaoyorozu blocked an attack from Stain's katana. It was chipped and seemed damaged beyond use, but it also seemed that Stain knew just how to get everything out of it. Then her pole broke, causing her to have to create metal from her chest to protect herself. The Hero Killer jumped back before she could attack with a new weapon. As he landed, black sparks of lightning began to arc off of her.

She charged forward, past Iida who was on the ground and attacked with a spear she had made. With one hand the man used his sword to deflect the blow, and with the other he threw a knife which embedded itself into her thigh. Due to the sudden pain, she stopped attacking and staggered, causing an opening. Just as her opponent went to attack, a bullet was put through his hand and a barrier of ice was created. From behind her, two voices spoke.

Todoroki: "You're luck we were in the area with our interships."

Izuku: "Yeah.... our internships."

Yaoyorozu: "Thank you guys! Midoriya, why do you have a gun?"

Izuku: "Dead cop."

Stain: "Don't look away! You could end up dead!"

He rushed towards them and manages to take the knife in Yaoyorozu's leg. He leapt back once more before licking the knife. Yaoyorozu suddenly froze.

Yaoyorozu: "W-what the!? I-I can't move!"

Izuku: "It's his quirk! He licked the blood from the knife and now you can't move!"

Stain: "Clever boy. Shame you'll be put down like the rest."

He expertly avoided two more shots before clicking was heard.

Stain: "Out of ammo?"

Izuku: "Dammit. Too many Nomus!"

He unsheathed Raven's Bite once more.

Izuku: "Fine. I'll fight him head on, back me up Todoroki. We can't give him a chance."

Todoroki: "Understood."

Izuku charged at Stain and swung at him with Raven's Bite. The man avoided the attack but was pushed back by flames from Todoroki. Then Izuku attacked again. They were pushing Stain into a corner.

Stain: "What are you!?"

Izuku looked him in the eyes.

Izuku: "A hunter."

He attacked once more and managed to make large gash on his leg.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Now Todoroki!"

An ice wall appeared behind Stain and a torrent of flames hit the villain directly. The man then stood again.

Yaoyorozu: "Allow us to finish him!"

In the blink of an eye, 1-A's Rep and Vice-rep were in front of the man and delivered blows to his chest and head, finally knocking him out.