I-Island Pt. 3

Hisashi: "Then David found me and brought me here! He saw just how much I valued creating and my family so he gave me a job as his assistant, which eventually got me this full on development job!"

Izuku: "Whoa! So you mean that time when I was ten and mom and I ate only microwave meals for a week was because you were homeless!?"

The black haired man scratched the back of his head.

Hisashi: "Yeah, sorry about that."

Izuku: "Don't be! It wasn't your fault!"

Hisashi laughed.

Hisashi: "That's exactly what your mom said before she gave me a two hour lecture about taking care of myself."

Izuku and Anan chuckled.

Izuku: "Sounds like mom."

Hisashi: "Yeah. What about you two? I've heard bits and pieces from Inko, but how did this happen?"

Anan: "Oh, well, it's not all that special. We met when I saved him and Inko, and she gave me pie as a thank you for getting Recovery Girl to heal him. After that, we just grew close."

Hisashi: "Ah, I see. Though I think the whole, hero and saved falling in love thing is pretty cute."

He took a look at the clock.

Hisashi: "Oh damn! You two should get back to the hotel to shower and get ready for the party!"

Anan looked to the clock too.

Anan: "Oh! You're right! C'mon Izuku let's go!"

Izuku: "Right! Will you be there dad?"

Hisashi: "Since you'll be there? Of course!"

Izuku smiled and he and Anan ran out of the room.

---

Two hours later, Anan emerged from the hotel bathroom with a pale orange dress that reached down to her shins with long sleeves. She wore matching shoes, though they weren't heels as she felt she was already tall enough. Her signature black gloves with her finger caps were worn on top of her sleeves.

As she walked out, she noticed Izuku fixing his bowtie. He was wearing his grandfather's tuxedo, which while oversized, she thought still looked good on him. It consisted of a striped maroon suit jacket, matching pants, a pale yellow dress shirt, and a black bow tie. It also had a pair of shoes, though those were just as oversized as the rest of the suit so Izuku wore his signature red sneakers.

Anan: "Well aren't you looking handsome tonight."

She walked over to him and adjusted the tie.

Anan: "There you go."

Izuku: "Thanks! You look nice too."

Anan kissed his cheek.

Anan: "Well unless you want everyone there to learn about us, we'll have to keep the compliments to a minimum."

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "I think can do that. We should get going, we're already late."

Anan: "Right."

The two then left their room and made their way to the hotel entrance, before a bullet narrowly missed them. Thinking quickly, they took cover on either side of the doorway. The man who shot at them began to talk.

???: *Loudly* "Come out you two!"

Izuku: *Loudly* "Why!? All Might is here! He'll get to you soon enough!"