go blue! (q.h)

y/n.y/l/n

liked by jackhughes, _quinnhughes, lhughes_06 and 9813 others

y/n.y/l/n  I'm proud and honored to be announce my commitment to play Division 1 Soccer at the University of Michigan. I would like to thank my coaches, teammates, friends and family for supporting me and giving me the opportunity to continue my dreams.
Go Blue!

7072 comments

jackhughes  go blue 👹 (I'm proud of you)
^ y/n.y/l/n  thanks jack 👹

_quinnhughes  proud of you!! your future is so bright and I hope I'm there to see it all ❤️
^ y/n.y/l/n thank you quinn :) glad to be in college with you too

elblue6 so so so proud you sweetie! 🥰 big things coming your way! and I'm glad Quinn won't be alone 😂😂
^y/n.y/l/n thank you Ellen! and yes, who knows what would happen if he were alone 🤣

lhughes_06 baller moves 🔥🔥 proud of you !
^ y/n.y/l/n thanks luke 🗣️ ur next

y/bff/n "she's a freshman" chant is gonna be crazy ‼️
^ y/n.y/l/n FRRRRR 💪🏼💪🏼

~~~

I laid down in Quinn's bed, waiting for him to come out the shower.

Relieved wouldn't even begin to explain how I was feeling right now. Going to college was something I was scared of, not knowing where I'd end up.

Which is why I was glad Quinn committed to Michigan too.

After scrolling mindlessly on TikTok, Quinn finally came out the shower, towel wrapped around his waist.

My cheeks flushed. Even though I had seen him completely naked before, something about his wet hair and having only a towel around his waist had me fumbling my words.

Not realizing I'd been staring, Quinn cleared his throat, smirking when my eyes met his.

"Like what you see?" he asked, smirk not leaving his face.

I got up and wrapped my arms around him, nodding my head, laughing.

"I do. Very much."

He grabbed my waist, his lips meeting mine.

I pulled away after a while, "I'm glad we're going to college together."

"Me too. We should share a dorm." he said, obviously joking.

"If only." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

His lips were intoxicating. I never wanted to pull away.

"I'm so incredibly in love with you." he said, his hands finding my waist.

My hands held his face, "I love you so much Quinn."

After a little more kissing, his lips moved from my lips, to my jaw, then to my neck.

"You know our party to celebrate our commitment is tomorrow right?" I asked, my hands entangling in his now damp hair.

He kept kissing my neck, "I know. But how about we celebrate a little early?"

Before I knew it, I pulled his towel down.

"I would love that."

wowzers

anyway, hope you enjoyed ;)

<3, J