Chapter 25

Kıvılcım didn't come home last night. Alev, Metehan and Cimen were worried all the time. They called her, but she didn't answer.

It's morning. Kıvılcım and Omer sleep together in bed. Kıvılcım lay on his chest. Her right hand was claspsed with Omer's. He woke up first. He looked around the room and smiled. The sun's rays are falling on her face. He looks at her with fascination. He is happy to have his wife with him. After a few minutes, Kıvılcım opens his eyes.

Omer: Good morning, darling.

Kıvılcım: Good morning, my love.

Omer: Did you sleep well?

Kıvılcım: When I'm with you, always.

Omer smiled.

Omer: You get some sleep, I'll go make some breakfast.

Kıvılcım: No.

Omer: No?

Kıvılcım: I'm not hungry. We can still stay in bed.

Omer: Whatever my wife wants.

Kıvılcım: Today, we'll tell Cimen and Metehan that we've reconciled.

Omer: So you're going home today?

Kıvılcım: Yes.

Omer: Great! I'll drive you and help you pack your things.

Kıvılcım: Okay.

Omer: I'll finally see my son after a few days.

Kıvılcım: You'll see ... [she smiled] ... Ah!!!

Omer: What is happening?

Kıvılcım: Ali. I came to see you yesterday. I thought I wouldn't be long. Ah, no. I hope nothing happened to him.

Omer: I'm sure Metehan and Cimen took care of him.

Kıvılcım: I don't doubt it, but I shouldn't have left him alone.

Omer: It's okay, darling.

Kıvılcım took the phone in her hand. She unblocked him and saw that she had 30 missed calls.

Kıvılcım: OH, NO!

Omer: What?

Kıvılcım: Cimen called me. I forgot I turned my phone off before I left the house last night.

Omer: Give me the phone. I'll call her.

Kıvılcım: No.

Omer: Either way, they're gonna find out.

Kıvılcım: Eh, you're right.

Omer called Cimen. He explained to her that Kıvılcım was with him and what the situation was. She was glad they made up. Omer asked her to pack all their things and clothes together with Metehan. Meanwhile, Kıvılcım got up and went to get dressed. After the conversation with Cimen was over, Omer also went to get ready to leave. He and Kıvılcım drank tea and left the house. After a while, they came to Alev's house. They said hello to her, Cimen and Metehan. Cimen explained everything to him. He was glad that everything is fine.

Omer: Hello.

Metehan: Hello.

Omer: We've come to take you home.

Cimen: Finally.

Alev: I'm glad you made up.

Kıvılcım: We, too.

Metehan: Someone missed you very much.

Omer: Who?

Metehan: We.