Chapter 22

Kıvılcım, Cimen and Metehan returned home with Ali. Kıvılcım took Ali in her arms and went with him to his room. She locked the door, put him in the cradle, and sat in the chair next to him.

 Tears came out of her eyes. She keeps seeing Omer and that woman in front of him. She covered her face with her hands. Cimen didn't know what was going on. She put her purse on the couch and wanted to go upstairs, but Metehan stopped her.

Cimen: Metehan, let me go.

Metehan: No. Leave her alone.

Cimen: Why should I leave her? Don't you see the condition she is in?

Metehan: I see. I know you want to be with her right now, but she needs to be alone.

Cimen: WHY!!!!! [she shouted]

Metehan: Don't scream, please.

Cimen: Then tell me what is going on.

Cimen began to cry.

Metehan: Don't cry. When we were walking, we walked past the restaurant.

Cimen: Yes. And?

Metehan: Inside was my dad... with some woman.

Cimen: I guess that was the meeting.

Metehan: The meeting was supposed to be at the company. And when I looked at them, they didn't look like they were at a business meeting.

Cimen: Maybe you foresaw it. Dad would never do something like that.

Metehan: I don't know, Cimen. I don't know what to think.

Cimen: Offf. I'm gonna go crazy right now.

Metehan: Come on, sit on the couch. I'll go to the kitchen and make some tea.

Cimen: Fine.

Meanwhile, Omer was on his way home. He was angry. He was hitting his hand on the steering wheel. He tried to figure out how to calmly explain to Kıvılcım that what she saw was not what she thought it was. Ipek is his friend, not his lover.

Omer: DAMN IT!!! What was she doing there? I have to explain to her. I need her to believe I have no one but her.

He was driving home like crazy. He wanted to talk to Kıvılcım as soon as possible. At the same time, Kıvılcım tried to calm down, but further thoughts about what she saw today make her cry.

"I want to believe it was just a dream. What was he doing with that woman? A friend. Ha ... as you can see, she was more important than wife and children. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

She started crying harder. Metehan went to Ali's room and knocked on the door.

Kıvılcım: Leave me alone. Please.

Metehan: I know. I was wondering if you'd like some tea.

Kıvılcım: Yes, please.

Metehan: Will you open the door for me?

Kıvılcım approached the door and opened it. Metehan gave her a cup of tea. He saw her face. She was all red from crying. He was worried. He was hurt that she was in so much pain. He came closer to her and hugged her.

Μetehan: You're not alone, you have us. You can always count on us. I know what you saw today. I know you're hurting, but you don't have to treat yourself like this. We're downstairs if you want to talk or take care of Ali.