Chapter 2

Kıvılcım house:

Kıvılcım returned home after meeting Omer. She sat on the couch and put her head on the pillow. Sonmez saw it and walked up to her.

Sonmez: Kıvılcım, are you ok?

Kıvılcım: Yes mom. I'm a little tired. It was a long day.

Sonmez: Ahhh my daughter, please tell me - Is Omer ok?

Kıvılcım: He told me that everything is fine, but I feel that he hide something. His voice ... his voice was full of sadness.

Sonmez: Kıvılcım, I know that you two had a terrible accident but please calm down a little. You think only about the worst. If he says that he is fine, trust him and relax.

Kıvılcım: Offff mom, I know I'm pessimistic but I tell you that he hides something.

Sonmez approached Kıvılcım and hugged her. Kıvılcım burst into tears. They sat there for a few minutes, and then Alev and Cimen came.

Alev: Hello girls.

Sonmez/Kıvılcım: Hello.

Cimen: What happened? Mom, are you crying?

Kıvılcım: It's nothing. I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Good night.

Cimen: Ok mom, good night.

Sonmez: Good night.

Alev looked at Kıvılcım and realized that something was bothering her. She went to Kıvılcım room to talk with her.

[knocking on the door]

Kıvılcım: Yes?

Alev: Can I come in?

Kıvılcım: Come in, Alev.

Alev: Tell me the truth, what's bothering you?

Kıvılcım: Offff Alev...

Alev: What? I see that something is wrong. When Cimen and I walked into the house, you were crying.

Kıvılcım closed her eyes and breathed in and out.

Kıvılcım: It's about Omer.

Alev: What's happened with my brother-in-law?

Kıvılcım: We talked yesterday and his hand was suddenly shaking. I told him to go to the doctor.

Alev: Oh, I hope everything is okay?

Kıvılcım: He told me that everything was alright but when he said this with sadness ... I felt that he was hiding something.

Alev: Ay, sister. Ok, I understand but look I think that everything is fine. Please stop thinking in a negative way.

Alev hugged Kıvılcım and she started crying.

Alev: Stop crying because I will cry too.

They both started laughing. Kıvılcım went to wash her face and then together with Alev went to Sonmez and Cimen.

Cimen: Where is Doga?

Kıvılcım: She sleeps. You know that Cemre is a very energetic baby. [she smile]

They all started laughing. But then they remember what happend in the past.

Alev: I hate Fatih for what he done our Doga.

Kıvılcım: Me too. I don't wanna see him.

Sonmez: Poor Doga. But she is safe with us.

Cimen: That's right. By the way, I told mom today but you two don't know. I passed my final exam.