𝟎𝟏𝟔, 𝐢𝐯𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐯𝐚𝐡

IVY's alarm rung loudly as it had gone off. today was the day, her bat mitzvah. the day she had been waiting for ever since she was a little girl had finally arrived. to say she was excited was an understatement, she was thrilled.

she quickly got up, made her bed, and rushed to get into the shower. being the first one up, she assumed she'd have enough time to take an everything shower, which she did.

as she sat on her vanity chair, stacy walked into her room, appearing to have just woken up.

"how are you already getting ready? it's.. 9:45 in the morning." stacy says, scratching her head at the sight of her sister already fresh. "how do you look like you got ran over by a car 20 times but have just woken up? questions we both can't answer." ivy replies smiling with exaggeration at the girl. stacy rolls her eyes and proceeds to leave the room, closing the door. ivy turns back to her mirror and decides to put on music as she gets hair and makeup done.

the next hour goes by quickly. music seems to get ivy to move more quickly, which was great help as she got ready. the smell of chocolate chip waffles filled the friedman house, making ivy run downstairs to the kitchen. "there's the special lady!" danny says, sipping coffee while reading the newspaper. "i made you your favorite, cmon sit!" bree says, placing the plate of food in front of ivy.

"what's this?" ivy asks, holding up a small gift bag in front of bree in confusion. "oh! andy came to drop it off early in the morning today. said it was something he thought you'd want to wear today? i don't know, he seemed in a rush." bree replies, focusing back on serving the food. ivy stares at the bag before quickly finishing up her breakfast and running up the stairs with the bag still in her hands.

opening the bag, ivy reveals the gift andy had gotten her. a tiffany bracelet. the same bracelet she had wanted for her 10th birthday, but was "too young" to wear such a bracelet like it. "oh," ivy says, nearly tearing up at the sight of it. she puts it on and quickly goes to call andy, who replies in an instant.

"morning pretty girl" he says, smiling at the camera

"you didn't have to. i mean, a tiffany bracelet? how did you get the money, i, im at loss for words." ivy begins to rant, making andy laugh. "don't worry how i got the money. i wanted to get you something meaningful, because, well, because you mean a lot to me, ivy, and i wanted to get you something special." he says. "andy, thank you, really" ivy exclaims, her heart melting at the sight of the boy. "anything for you. now, i have to do some things before your big party. i'll see you later pretty girl." andy says, before earning a "bye" and hanging up.

———————————————————————————

the party was about to start, and ivy was beyond nervous. she stood outside the room at the entrance of the venue with bree and danny on each side of the door. "you're going to be fine, just deep breathes honey" bree said, trying to calm the girl down. as dj shmuley began to speak to the guests, mentioning ivy's name, a wave of realization hit her. her big moment, her special day, was all coming down to this very moment.

as the doors began to open, ivy smiled, watching as the whole room began to fill the air with screams, cheering for the girl. she walked into the room waving at everyone she saw. she waved to her family members, to kim, megan and anya, to her two amazing sisters, to her close friends, to her best friend aaron, and to the guy she loved most, andy.

"let the party begin!" dj shmuley screamed, blasting music from all areas.

"you look so pretty!" "so gorg!" "you're stunning!" she heard from all her friends. "you actually look decent!" aaron screams through the music blasting, earning a light hit on the arm by ivy. lastly, she turned to andy, who had already been staring at her. "you look, wow" andy said, getting a hold of ivy's hands. "i'm so lucky to call you mine." he says, making ivy blush. he leans in to kiss her, to which she does. "aww!" they all say at the couple. kym snaps a picture of the two before proceeding to go to the dance floor.

"lets go dance, shall we?" andy says, dragging ivy to the dance floor. they all dance and sing their hearts out to all the songs. "all right everyone how are we enjoying ivy's bat mitzvah?" dj shmuley says into the crowd, earning cheers from everyone. "here's one of the many song recommendations ivy has asked for, dedicated to her.. "brother from another mother", aaron!" he continues, reading from a note card ivy had written down for him.

don't stop believing begins playing, making aaron jump up and down. "whoo! yeah! this is my song!" aaron says, giggling at the song playing. everyone begins to leave the dance floor, leaving the floor all to himself. "don't stop belie-vin!" aaron sings, dancing awkwardly as everyone sits and enjoys the rest of the night,

THE END

author speaks!!,
GUYS IM BACK!! i was a little cruel leaving you guys on a cliffhanger for like 2 months, so i decided to finish the book!! i hope you guys enjoyed the ending and lmk if you want me to make another book!! have a happy holidays!!