𝟎𝟎𝟏, "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫"

IVY PUT ON her sage green glittery dress. She was getting ready for yet another bat mitvah for one of her classmates. It had been the 4th bat mitvah of the year, but yet she enjoyed each and every one of them. As she stared at herself in the mirror, checking herself, she heard her phone vibrate.

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲💕
hey v you at the party yet?

𝐢𝐯𝐲💐
heyy d, not yet, im still getting ready

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲💕
cool, i'll see you there

𝐢𝐯𝐲💐
see uu
read 2:30pm

She smiled at her phone until someone barged into her room. "What do you think?" her twin sister, Stacy, said twirling for her sister to see her full outfit. "You look so cute!! What about me??" Ivy followed the girls actions, twirling. "You look so cute! Don't you think moms gonna say something about the slit?" Ivy looked down at the slit on her dress. It reached to her mid thigh, something she didn't show her mom when they went dress shopping for the party. "It's fine! Mom won't even notice" she reassured her sister, who only looked at her with raised eyebrows before walking out and going back to her room.

Ivy then turned to the mirror once again, this time putting on her jewelry. "Girls cmon, let's go!" her mom, Bree, screamed from downstairs, receiving a "coming" "not ready" "i'll be ready when they're ready" from each of the Friedman sisters. Ivy was always the first one ready, and this never changed. As she walked down the stairs, Stacy followed from behind, struggling to walk with her pink heels on. "What are you wearing?" her mom said laughing at Stacy. "She's twinning with Lydia." Ivy said. She was never that close with Lydia like Stacy was, and stood by her decision. "And what's with that slit Ivy Lynn! You both look like a stripper." "Mom!" was the only thing that came out of both twins. "You can't say that!" "Yeah mom you're gonna get cancelled." "Take them off or lose your phone, both of you." Both the twins turned to look at their father, Danny, with puppy eyes, as a way to get him to tell his wife to let them wear the dress and heels, which also earned him a glare from Bree. "No, you can't, just take them off. Everyone in the car. Thirty seconds or there's going to be no food at this thing." "You're the one who's not ready. We're ready." Ronnie said, earning a nod from Stacy. Their dad ended up having the earring on him since he knew they needed more time to get ready. "Come on mom just let her wear the shoes.?It's not fair to Lydia to make her wear them by herself." both Ronnie and Ivy explained. "Okay fine. You're going to hate them in two minutes." Bree answered, walking out the house in a rush. "You're welcome." was heard from both Ronnie and Ivy as they passed Stacy, who had a big smile on her face and said "love you" as they walked.

————————————————————————————

"Make some noise, mishpachah!" Dj Schmuley screamed into the mic. The party had started and everyone was everywhere in the venue, playing games, eating, talking to friends. Ivy had parted from her sisters to go meet up with Kym, Anya, and Megan. Although they didn't have the best personalities, they sure were one of Ivy's best girl friends. "Hey guys!" she said as she walked toward the three girls. "You look so good!" "Yeah you look hot!" "Can I marry you?" she heard from each one of the girls. "Thanks guys, you all look amazing!" "I think someone agrees with us too" Megan says to Ivy, causing her to turn around to see who she was talking about.

From a few feet away, Andy was starting at Ivy, mesmerized by her. She couldn't help but smile at the boy. "Go talk to him!!" Anya said, pushing her to give her a boost. Ivy laughed and walked towards the boy, who couldn't keep her eyes off her. "Hey D! Like what you see?" she said, laughing at her words. Andy snapped out of his trance and replied to the girl. "Hey V, you already know it." She blushed at his response and stared at him, before getting interrupted by a cough. "Ah-hem, uhm Ivy, you wanna play a game with us?" Aaron, another one of Ivys close friends, said. "Oh, uh, of course! D, wanna 1v1 me?" she said. "Huh? Oh yeah! Let's go!" Andy said, following the girl to the trampoline(idk what its called bruh help😭)

"Oh my God, Andy Goldfarb looks so cute tonight." Stacy said watching her crush from afar. "Your sister is so lucky to be best friends with him." Lydia said, causing Stacy to look at her confused. "Oh, uh, yk, cuz they're so close and they hangout a lot" she says, trying to cover up with an excuse. Lydia had liked Andy after Stacy called him, but of course she couldn't tell her since she knew she would be upset about it, so she kept it to herself. "I'm gonna go talk to him." Stacy said. "I'm ready." "Yeah, you should, Stace. You got this." her friends encouraged her, walking with her.

As Stacy approached him, she stared at him, practically drooling over him. Her sister was quick to notice, as she got a glimpse of her when she was playing against Andy. "Hey, Stacy. I like your kicks!" Mateo said, standing right beside the girl. Andy lifted his head to see who Mateo was talking to. "Andy, Ivy, smile!" Aaron said, taking a photo of the two. "Finish him!" he said, as he watched Ivy hit Andy and push him onto the floor. Laughter filled the air as Ivy lifted her hands up as a sign of victory, before getting pulled down by the boy. "Hey! Only I get to do that" she exclaimed, now laying beside Andy. "Yeah, yeah, you still won" he said smirking.

The rest of the night Andy and Ivy stuck together, not letting eachother go unless one of them had to go to the bathroom. They always enjoyed hanging out together, no matter where they were, they always had a good time.

————————————————————————————

@𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐁 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟖𝟒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐 my hearts!!💕💕
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝- 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 , 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐚𝟎𝟖

𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 we look so cutee!!
liked by creator

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐚𝟎𝟖 i love uuu
—> 𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐 i love u moree

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐 my favorite sister😘
—> 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐦 i'm offended
—> 𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐 my favorite sister (sorry ronron🥹)

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐛 🔥🔥🔥
liked by creator

𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐞𝐧 where's my photo creds?
—> 𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝟐𝟐𝟐 photo credits to kym guys!!

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
first chapter done!! i hope you enjoyed reading!! i'll try to post more chapters soon