𝟎𝟎𝟓, "𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭!"

ANDY drags the girl mentally cursing herself to her sister, which is staring at them both with wide eyes. "yo you good bro?" andy asks the wide eyes girl. she turns to look at ivy, who's trying to avoid any type of contact. "yeah, why." stacy replies, still staring at the boy.

"uh, your head from earlier. head injuries are no joke. one time i barder at soccer from a concussion. did you barf?" he asks, making ivy make a face of disgust for a second.

"no. i didnt" stacy says, practically getting lost in his eyes. ivy sees this, with a hint of jealousy forming.

"tight" he says, before looking at the girl he has his arm around and walking away from stacy, and lydia now beside her.

stacy and lydia make a face saying what just happened , while ivy exhales everything she had built up from that 3 minute interaction.

"all right, shabbat shalom!" rabbi rebecca says, earning a 'shabbat shalom!' from everyone in front of her. "how's everyone feeling, we having the time of our lives right now? you guys start your mitzvah projects yet?" she asks.

"no"
"yeah" nikki replies. ivy chuckles at the girl, she always thought of nikki as one of the most independent in her sisters friend group, which she liked. "no? it's the most important part of this whole thing. it's when you do something for your community, for society at large. what you guys don't care about society at large?" she continues, earning yes another 'no' from the class, but a 'yeah' from nikki.

"all right, how about we pick up where we left off with our old buddy david," rabbi rebecca starts, making ivy groan and put her head down to rest on her arms. andy sees this and admires the girl trying to sleep. he notices how the sun hits her face and makes her features pop.

ivy opens her eyes when she hears rabbi rebecca talk to aaron. "you ever pull something like that? cheat on your wife?" she hears her ask aaron. probably something with the snake ivy thinks.

"w-what?" aaron says "m-me?"

"dude i'm messing around with you. relax! you're sweating, my goodness. you're not a snake aaron, you're awesome." rabbi rebecca says, causing everyone to start laughing

"no aaron she's lying to you you suck!" ivy says, earning a laugh from everyone.
"oh, shut up ivy you're literally named after a poisonous plant!" he snaps back, making the girl gasp.

"all right enough you two," rabbi rebecca says, the two shutting up.

————————————————————————————

as ivy walks into kym's house, she sets her bag in a corner and goes to get all the stuff they need for their girls day. for what ivy knew, it was just going to be some girl friends from school. as she set the last few things on the table, she heard the door ring.

"ivy, answer it!" she heard megan scream from upstairs. ivy groaned as she walked to open the door, revealing stacy and lydia. both their smiles dropped seeing the girl behind the door.

"stace, what're you doing here?" ivy asks surprised. "uh, lydia got invited and kym said i could come with her, what are you doing here?" she asks. "last time i checked im best friends with kym." ivy replies. "just come in."

as they all sit down in a circle applying fake nails and face masks, stacy can't help but stare at her sister. how was she gonna act like if she wasn't just flirting with andy, her crush, right in front of her? did she not know girl code?

ivy can't help but look back at stacy, feeling a lump in her throat of everything she wanted to tell her. she felt bad not telling stacy about her and andy, but she knew if she did she would've been pissed.

megan and kym turn to stacy and lydia, who apply the face masks onto their face. "so, lydia, any crushes?" megan asks, everyone turning to look at the girl. "oh, uh, no not really. there's not a lot of options for boys at our school." lydia replies.

"oh, so you're only into boys?" anya asks the girl. "uh, i think so?" lydia says, praying there's a right answer. "some of us are straight too" kym says breaking the silence. a breath of relief escapes lydia's mouth. "cool"

"i dont disagree" stacy chimes in, causing ivy to shove her face into her hand, and all the other girls to turn to stacy. "yeah, stacy, what about you. who do you like?" kym asks the girl. stacy hesitates to answer, staring at her sister. ivy lifts her head up to face the girl. everyone was aware of stacy's crush on andy, they just wanted to hear it for themselves.

"uh, no one really." she responds. kym, megan, anya, and ivy turn to give eachother the side eye, knowing she was completely lying. stacy sees this and turns to lydia, who does the same.

"uh, people are coming to my house tomorrow if you want to come. nothing big." lydia says as if she understood the look stacy gave her. "sounds chill" ivy says.

"you guys have to come. it'll be freaking amazing. her house is so cool!" stacy says, startling both kym and ivy. ivy looks at her sister with wide eyes saying what the fuck which makes stacy say "i mean, it'll be aight."

"uh anyways we should probably wash this off before we go," kym says "we have to change before we leave."

"where are we going?" stacy asks,

"to the ledge" megan says annoyed. ivy walks away rolling her eyes. how could her sister be so awkward.

as she walks away she hears stacy and lydia talking, almost bickering. "andy will be there." kym says, causing ivy to turn to her and smack her arm in excitement. more bickering noises from the two girls

"are you guys coming or what?" ivy finally asks the two girls, with stacy getting up and following the girl.

this was going to be interesting

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!,
i finally finished this chapter guysss